Newcastle United v Wolves @ 8pm on Saturday 27/02/21 (Live on Sky Sports)

Disco

I am on the fence with regards to what I want to happen in this one. If we lose I think Bruce will finally be bulleted but a win puts us closer to safety and should raise morale for the following winnable games.

We've a stinking record against them just recently. Those two late goals conceded in Rafa's last season were both fucking heartbreaking, particularly the one at St James', which was a game we absolutely should have won, never mind lost. Six points became one in those games, bloody tragedy.

So we definitely owe them one. It's difficult but winnable. A point wouldn't be the end of the world providing we beat West Brom.

I am on the fence with regards to what I want to happen in this one. If we lose I think Bruce will finally be bulleted but a win puts us closer to safety and should raise morale for the following winnable games.

Yep. This is one of those games we really need to win if we are going to stay out of the relegation zone, but if we win it, might actually worsen our chances of staying up if Bruce gets a stay of execution. It's literally a lose-lose situation.

I think I’m past believing Bruce will get sacked now. I think Mike is gambling he’ll he ok and that he might be rid of us within months.

It’s a must win game for me. I’m going to optimistically say we’ll do it as well. Wolves aren’t unbeatable for us like Chelsea and Man U and their passing style might play into our new higher press.

Hopefully Joelinton is fit as Gayle is shite in that system and it didn’t seem to work as planned with Fraser or Murphy there. Didn’t think I’d ever be hoping that!

Usually seems to be a draw against these and I wouldn't be surprised if it is again. Two teams allergic to scoring goals. However, if they get ahead then that will probably be it as they've improved since they reverted back to three at the back.

Would imagine they're keen to put our jammy draw at Molineux right.