Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United

samptime29

My friends uncle hooked us up with some VIP tickets so Im flying over to see NUFC live for the first time in my life.

Not really excited as its not at SJP, but ill save that experience for a future time where Ill be emotionally invested in our performances again

Arsenal are shakey at the back but we don't have the creativity to exploit it. It's gonna be a frustrating watch. 3-0 defeat I think

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Conceded 8 in 9

Not shaky any more

0-0

The pundits will says it's hard earned point as it's never easy to get a result at Arsenal, and then in the next segment says it's been far too easy to get a result at Arsenal this season.

Holy shit, just checked and Arsenal have won 2 out of the last 17 Premier League games  :yikes:

They have been fairly shit for a couple of years now, we are one of the few teams which seem to give them an easy ride.

Holy shit, just checked and Arsenal have won 2 out of the last 17 Premier League games  :yikes:

They have been fairly shit for a couple of years now, we are one of the few teams which seem to give them an easy ride.

Yep - our record against them is utterly wank. Had like 3 wins in 17-18 years or something  :huff:

Guest Howaythetoon

Hoping for a heavy loss, can see Bruce’s boys sneaking a draw though. Been offered tickets for this in the home corporate areas, no thanks!

Guest Howaythetoon

Hoping for a heavy loss, can see Bruce’s boys sneaking a draw though. Been offered tickets for this in the home corporate areas, no thanks!

Why would you want a heavy loss?

Because I don’t support this club.