Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm just ignoring everything atm tbh. The other day Luke Edwards said that things where progressing well and that he'd be shocked if Rafa wasn't here next season, and today we have that report. End of the day, no one knows fuck all.

Seems far too detailed a report for it to be complete bollocks, like, though it still could be. Next presser should be interesting. He'll be as diplomatic as ever but someone needs to ask directly if he's signed up with some French agency, rather than just the usual "you've been linked with a move to France, what do you have to say about that?" If he's asked outright, he can only confirm or deny, regardless of the words he chooses.

Concerning but not surprising. He's out of contract so there's going to be serious links away.

If he does leave it'll be because Ashley's been a cunt for years (and Rafa can only see that continuing or getting worse), unfortunately I can see a fair proportion of our fanbase laying into him and believing Ashley's PR.

On a separate note, the only way we can get rid of Ashley is to stop giving him money. I don't think its any surprise Almiron was signed as season ticket holders were jacking it in. If no one attended we might see us ran as a proper club even  :lol:

Seems far too detailed a report for it to be complete bollocks, like, though it still could be. Next presser should be interesting. He'll be as diplomatic as ever but someone needs to ask directly if he's signed up with some French agency, rather than just the usual "you've been linked with a move to France, what do you have to say about that?" If he's asked outright, he can only confirm or deny, regardless of the words he chooses.

Concerning but not surprising. He's out of contract so there's going to be serious links away.

I think I read last week Benitez's wife doesn't mind if he fucks off abroad again for another job.

Guest godzilla

If he does leave it'll be because Ashley's been a c*** for years (and Rafa can only see that continuing or getting worse), unfortunately I can see a fair proportion of our fanbase laying into him and believing Ashley's PR.

On a separate note, the only way we can get rid of Ashley is to stop giving him money. I don't think its any surprise Almiron was signed as season ticket holders were jacking it in. If no one attended we might see us ran as a proper club even  :lol:

IMHO the only way that Rafa stays is if Ashley totally changes how he runs the club and unfortunately not a chance that will happen.

Guest chopey

Ashley has hit the jackpot with Rafa, I would rather he left than spend the next 3 years making the fat man more money and keeping the fans calm, even if Rafa stays I'm giving up my season ticket if Ashley stays.

Needs to get himself a little cafe, anarl.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-04-at-18-56-23.png

"'old me, Rafa!"

Ashley crashes into the room.

"Rafa! What do you think you are doing with that slutty French club?"

"You stupid owner!" Rafa responds. "Can't you zee that they löve me more and wants to offer me more money than you?"

Guest covmag

Not long to wait now, got a feeling he’s making moves to go, utter shit if he does and this club will miss him more than they know.  :weep:

Ashley has hit the jackpot with Rafa, I would rather he left than spend the next 3 years making the fat man more money and keeping the fans calm, even if Rafa stays I'm giving up my season ticket if Ashley stays.

But he's handling his 'jackpot' with utter stupidity and classlessness. A bit like this guy:

https://www.wisbechstandard.co.uk/news/he-won-9-7m-on-the-lottery-blew-it-has-now-lost-job-in-a-biscuit-factory-but-could-hollywood-beckon-for-michael-carroll-1-3254834