Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Been ahead of my brother all season and now it's just 20pts and he has loads more tonight.

My Jesus ©, Kane, Alli, Davies vs his Kane ©, Jesus, Son, Kenedy, Alonso, Kompany, Lloris, Vardy.

This won't end well :(

Fuck off.

Gabriel Jesus man ... how do you play two games in this Man City side against abject opposition and fail to score man. Are you kidding me?! Complete and utter bollocks!

11 double gameweeks and a bench boost, so 26 games. Great fixtures for Jesus, Ayew, Sterling, Alli etc.

The only goal was Harry Kane :lol:

Man U still to come, but how much have you scored so far?

11 double gameweeks and a bench boost, so 26 games. Great fixtures for Jesus, Ayew, Sterling, Alli etc.

Just 57 from all that lot.

Just 57 from all that lot.

Ouch. I still have De Gea, Smalling and Lingard (woop-de-doo), but at least I've managed 61 so far without bench boost or triple captain. My Man City guys (Laporte, Sterling, Jesus) only managed 9 points in total :(.

Got my free hit left, but it's too late for it to matter. Might get one place in the work league.

I wish the deadline wasn't so far before the kick offs. In the Telegraph league you can make changes between individual games.

Mourinho has revealed most of his line-up for Sunday. No De Gea, Lingard, Smalling or Sanchez.

And he's said it'll include Romero, Bailly, Blind, Carrick, Rashford, Martial and Mata.

FFS, transferred Lingard in yesterday :lol:

“It is normal that Michael Carrick is captain at Old Trafford for the last game of his career. David De Gea will be rested, so it gives a chance for Sergio Romero to play. I can make changes.

“Marcus and Anthony played against Brighton. Today it was for Alexis and [Jesse] Lingard to play and Sunday is again for Martial and Rashford. I also play [Daley] Blind, [Eric] Bailly and [Juan] Mata.”

Mourinho has revealed most of his line-up for Sunday. No De Gea, Lingard, Smalling or Sanchez.

And he's said it'll include Romero, Bailly, Blind, Carrick, Rashford, Martial and Mata.

FFS, transferred Lingard in yesterday :lol:

Transferred in De Gea, Smalling, and Lingard with the WC last week :lol:. At least he gave us a heads-up.