Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Truth is, if Bruce won the treble here I'd still hate and never ever respect the guy.  I've always dreaded having him as manager when we were linked in the past and I still feel the same about him now

If Bruce won the treble, you'd still hate him and never respect him? WTF :lol: :lol:

It's called principles. Doubtful if you've ever had any, so understandable you don't understand what he means.

That's bollocks like, there isn't anybody who would fail to respect someone who won the treble unless he was insane.

Truth is, if Bruce won the treble here I'd still hate and never ever respect the guy.  I've always dreaded having him as manager when we were linked in the past and I still feel the same about him now

If Bruce won the treble, you'd still hate him and never respect him? WTF :lol: :lol:

It's called principles. Doubtful if you've ever had any, so understandable you don't understand what he means.

The most ludicrous post I've ever seen.  :fool:

Well, by that logic you'd respect anyone if they won something, no matter what a despicable cunt they actually are. Fair enough.

Theres a huge difference between respecting an achievement and respecting a person.

Well, by that logic you'd respect anyone if they won something, no matter what a despicable cunt they actually are. Fair enough.

Theres a huge difference between respecting an achievement and respecting a person.

How do you respect the achievement without giving the person the credit for it? Do you pretend it was all someone else's work all along?

I never liked Alex Ferguson but I could respect him as a manager.

How do you respect the achievement without giving the person the credit for it? Do you pretend it was all someone else's work all along?

Well, lets say someone who was outed as a peadophile for instance won something, you'd still respect them as a person? It's really not that fucking hard to comprehend.

Does anyone respect Pardew for finishing 5th ?

No. We finished 5th despite his efforts, not because of them. I said this at the time so this isn't hindsight.

Totally agree with you there. The team got 5th despite Pardew.

Well, lets say someone who was outed as a peadophile for instance won something, you'd still respect them as a person? It's really not that fucking hard to comprehend.

So we've gone from not being able to respect Bruce if he won the treble, to Pardew finishing 5th, and finally a paedophile winning something. Not that fucking hard to comprehend at all.

You heard it here first folks: -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/50091328/page/2

Guy Mowbray

Match of the Day commentator

Given Newcastle's difficult early-season fixtures, could they realistically have hoped to be better placed than they now are?

Supporter frustrations are known and understood, but - yes, I'm going to say it - Steve Bruce is doing a good job. Would Rafa Benitez have got more points? Doubtful.

The mood can quickly change however, and this is just the sort of game that could change it.

'Little' Bournemouth are beating the odds again, and last week's match-winner against Manchester United, Josh King, says "the sky is the limit" with another win here.

Music to the ears of Cherries fans seated way, way up in the sky at St James' Park on their longest away trip of the season.

If anything works for Bruce is that deep down it's clear he knows he's not good enough and thus isn't so proud as to be stubbornly sticking to his own stupid ideas and is willing to crib rafa's defensive work from last season. As the players forget Rafas drills etc this will deteriorate.

Looks like we’ve got Bruce until at least the end of next season :anguish:

I honestly couldn't give a fuck at this point, while Ashley's here, if it's not Bruce, it will be some other British dinosaur resurrected from the lower divisions.