Norwich City 3-1 Newcastle United - 17/08/19

Disco

Hopefully some anti Bruce chants soon but I can't see it at all. Too many wonga wearers there wanting to get behind him

Rafa Rafael...would be ace

Have been hoping for this since Rafa left tbh. Would send such a message to the cunts in charge of the club.

The plan is just completely gone. Hayden is our best player, playing on the right wing. Almiron running around the middle all alone. Then Joelinton is alone with the ball. Its the 2nd game of the season and we are already being outplayed by the newly promoted team comfortably :)

Bruce has admitted in the past he doesn't do tactics, our game plan is rely on a bit of magic.

And now for my biggest trick I will transform a PL team into an under 11s.

So my partner whom I had supported for a long time in everything they did got possessed by a demon called 'my-kasshleee' ever since they have been abusive towards me, been no where near as much fun to be around, but regardless I have supported them throughout and tried to encourage them, maybe the demon would go away, maybe things would change. Now it has become clear that the demon rather than leaving as hinted a bit ago has doubled down and is now making my partner stab me a lot. Now I hear a lot of people saying I should still support my partner, I think I should try and get my partner treatment and try and get rid of this demon that has destroyed the good parts of them. What should I do, carry on cheering as they insert the knife into my stomach? That's what proper partners do right? Trying to get them the treatment would definitely mean I didn't love them as I should of course.  What a horrible thing for a partner to do.

Hopefully some anti Bruce chants soon but I can't see it at all. Too many wonga wearers there wanting to get behind him

Can't be long surely. As expected he seems clueless... Hopefully the rumours of his low basic is true and the brains trust pull the trigger 10 games in and get a proper manager in.

So my partner whom I had supported for a long time in everything they did got possessed by a demon called 'my-kasshleee' ever since they have been abusive towards me, been no where near as much fun to be around, but regardless I have supported them throughout and tried to encourage them, maybe the demon would go away, maybe things would change. Now it has become clear that the demon rather than leaving as hinted a bit ago has doubled down and is now making my partner stab me a lot. Now I hear a lot of people saying I should still support my partner, I think I should try and get my partner treatment and try and get rid of this demon that has destroyed the good parts of them. What should I do, carry on cheering as they insert the knife into my stomach? That's what proper partners do right? Trying to get them the treatment would definitely mean I didn't love them as I should of course.  What a horrible thing for a partner to do.

:lol:

Rafa Rafael...would be ace

As if the sheep who are at the stadium are going to admit they were wrong to sign up to Brewcie's revolution. :lol:

Guest reefatoon

It's compelling viewing. I can't switch it off as I want to see how bad it gets.

It imploded after 60 minutes last week. Nearly time again.