Norwich City 3-1 Newcastle United - 17/08/19

Disco

Honestly can't believe how many are glad there team are getting beat f***ing embarrassing go and support another club then

You honestly can’t understand it? Seriously?? People are sick of Ashley and want their club back. It’s pretty clear why people are doing it.

Sorry it's f***ing sad, don't go, on't watch, protest but to actually want your team to get bet  :embarrassed:

Therr it is again..IT ISNT OUR FUCKONG TEAM

sad  :embarrassed:

It’s completely sad. I’m utterly dejected by having to be this way.

So why are you on a match thread then when you don't give a s****, weird

I do give a s****. I want us to lose. I’m watching the match wanting us to lose. I’m posting about wanting to lose in the match thread.

I don’t want to give a s****.

Keep up.

You sad sad person

Yeah, you keep saying. And yeah, I feel sad. You have the mental capacity of a ladybird btw. Enjoy your Ashley FC.

Almiron with another non event of a performance, what a non shock

He's completely out of position tbh. Bruce's scapegoat.

Been asking to do all the attacking as he's the only one who can run. It's crackers.

Honestly can't believe how many are glad there team are getting beat f***ing embarrassing go and support another club then

You honestly can’t understand it? Seriously?? People are sick of Ashley and want their club back. It’s pretty clear why people are doing it.

Sorry it's f***ing sad, don't go, on't watch, protest but to actually want your team to get bet  :embarrassed:

So why are you on a match thread then when you don't give a shite, weird

I do give a shite. I want us to lose. I’m watching the match wanting us to lose. I’m posting about wanting to lose in the match thread.

I don’t want to give a shite.

Keep up.

:lol:  :thup:

We need to stop bickering in every match thread like. Some people need to detach from results, other people want us to drop as quickly as possible, other people still want to be a fan. None of those are unusual, we’re all in the shite thanks to Ashley.

Guest reefatoon

First thing the commentator says after the HT whistle, "well this has been fascinating"

Alright m8

Probably just reading this thread.

Godzilla, I'm fucking loving this game.

I'm loving the fact that mike has spunked his meagre annual outgoings on absolute cart horse.

I'm loving the fact that his dirt cheap manager is failing.

I'm loving the fact the scabs and drones are getting what they deserve.

It's a tiny tiny step to getting my club back.

We need to stop bickering in every match thread like. Some people need to detach from results, other people want us to drop as quickly as possible, other people still want to be a fan. None of those are unusual, we’re all in the shite thanks to Ashley.

Correct. I’m just gonna stick him on ignore so I can continue posting about the shit tactics and Ritchie being wank.

The plan is just completely gone. Hayden is our best player, playing on the right wing. Almiron running around the middle all alone. Then Joelinton is alone with the ball. Its the 2nd game of the season and we are already being outplayed by the newly promoted team comfortably :)

So why are you on a match thread then when you don't give a s****, weird

I do give a s****. I want us to lose. I’m watching the match wanting us to lose. I’m posting about wanting to lose in the match thread.

I don’t want to give a s****.

Keep up.

You sad sad person

Any news on the takeover?

Joelinton just can't  hold the ball up like Rondon did so what is the point of him playing with his back to goal all the time.

Still, just waiting for Bruces masterclass in changing tactics in the second half

Looking very poor. Can't quite tell what the game plan is supposed to be. Hayden's done very well mind, and not sure Dubravka could have done more on the goal, too much power.

Also, let's not get on Joelinton's back, sure the ball isn't sticking, but christ is he isolated when he gets the ball. Rondon was brilliant in those situations mind, but they're different players and there's only so much one can do.

Honestly don't know what we where attempting to do in that half of football. We were sitting back, but slowing the pace down when ever we got the ball. We arn't looking to press, while sitting back, and there is no urgency in trying to get the ball back, we arn't even stading off well, atleast with Rafa there was a plan, when sitting back, this just seems caotic. When we do get a chance to attack, we offer nothing and trying to hit Joelinton was absolutly pointless as he just loses it immediatly.

Honestly we were doing nothing in that half.

Joelinton just can't  hold the ball up like Rondon did so what is the point of him playing with his back to goal all the time.

Still, just waiting for Bruces masterclass in changing tactics in the second half

What's the alternative? He's too slow to get in behind and other players are too far from him to play off him.

So why are you on a match thread then when you don't give a shite, weird

Let people vent man FFS