Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

Glad I kept Werner when so many will have discarded him. My faith and patience rewarded. What FPL is all about that sticking to your guns. Should keep me in the top 2/3 of the NO league

Kept him too but I had Richarlison as well.

Ready to scrap this shit in record time this season. Dogshit teams in my league with no thought way ahead already. Fuming.

Please delete my team too whilst you are there

So many results going against normal logic

I wish I hadn't played mine for GW4

McCarthy - Forster

Alexander Arnold - Coady - Justin - Mitchell - Dunne

Salah - Son - Barnes - Trossard - Bissouma

Jimenez - Ings - Calvert Lewin

I already want 7 or 8 of them gone :lol:

There's so many out there like Kane, Grealish, Barkley, Rodriguez and Martinez, plus De Bruyne when he returns.

Going to be a Villa mid for Barnes this week :thup:

Fancying a free hit this weekend from a position of power at the top of our league. I have already made one transfer this week. If I activate the free hit am I right I’m thinking that will void my transfer and I will have 2 free ones next week? I usually wouldn’t play a free hit this early when I don’t really need it either as it’s mainly for around xmas time when injuries and suspensions etc hit but I’m 50 pts clear at the top in a few of the leagues that I’m in so could give me a nice boost and put more pressure on the chasing pack.

Fancying a free hit this weekend from a position of power at the top of our league. I have already made one transfer this week. If I activate the free hit am I right I’m thinking that will void my transfer and I will have 2 free ones next week? I usually wouldn’t play a free hit this early when I don’t really need it either as it’s mainly for around xmas time when injuries and suspensions etc hit but I’m 50 pts clear at the top in a few of the leagues that I’m in so could give me a nice boost and put more pressure on the chasing pack.

Once your transfer is done - it’s locked in so you will have just the 1 next week