Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I’d imagine the PLs attitude towards the big 6 and our bid has changed somewhat this week. Allowing this to go through is the ultimate don’t fucking tell me what to do to them fuckers.

Maybe wishful thinking, but I do doubt the PL will be less worried about upsetting them or care what Tottenham and Liverpool think about all this.

If it happens before Christmas I will open my out of date cans!

How out of date? I've got a can with a best before date of 2014, I promise I'll drink that if the takeover happens. :)

(I should add I got given it as a joke a couple of years back and it's in the back of the cupboard. Normally I am NOT this lax with alcohol)

Alcohol free Peroni. Arabs don't drink alcohol, right?

'Green Giant' prominently displayed.  Clearly a reference to Saudi Arabia.

The fridge is an Electrolux 'PREMIER'.

Green Giant.

The Saudi's are coming!

I hope wrong of course but the stringing along by the 'in the knows' on this thread is just cruel to many who just need some hope. Sorry but you are all relying on a world that makes sense. We don't live in that world.

Hi,

It's not really the 'in the knows' who feel that work is going on continuously behind the scenes and that it may well turn out to be successful, it is the 'normal' NUFC supporters, in the main.

Those supporters, like me, simply see that the people who want to buy us are NOT the sort of people (any of them) who are used to losing. They are winners, and logic dictates that they will (eventually) win the day.

We just all have to wait.

How out of date? I've got a can with a best before date of 2014, I promise I'll drink that if the takeover happens. :)

(I should add I got given it as a joke a couple of years back and it's in the back of the cupboard. Normally I am NOT this lax with alcohol)

I've still got a shearers testimonial broon ale, and a shearers bar opening broon ale, I'd probably go blind if I touched them.

I've still got a shearers testimonial broon ale, and a shearers bar opening broon ale, I'd probably go blind if I touched them.

I did have 2 of these beers and opened one a year or so ago. It did taste a little "metallic", but otherwise it was OK and did me no lasting harm. Properly-sealed cans or bottles should be fine. Wouldn't fancy working my way through a case of it though. :D

The only thread on this forum that truly matters, until we’re under new ownership nothing else sadly matters.

We can all whinge about Bruce as much as we want, but until this takeover goes through the club is pointless in its current guise.