Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

It reminds me of one of those pieces that looks at the humble beginnings of a boxer, having to train in an old soviet era gym. But hey, we can't compete with Man City for gym equipment.

Surprised the players don’t just join PureGym, it starts at like £19.99 a month.

• 3 weeks later...

They frequently post  absolute shite while carrying the name of the fanbase. So aye, I'm not their biggest fan, I find its one of them contributing factors that allow others to point at and go "See, those geordies are all deluded"

Not fit till October now.  :rolleyes:

Nobody could have predicted this was going to happen.

:lol:

Tbf he wasn't signed to play, it was more of a stunt to get fans onside, much in the way Bruce being a Geordie was a caclulated move for the same reason.

Tbf he wasn't signed to play, it was more of a stunt to get fans onside, much in the way Bruce being a Geordie was a caclulated move for the same reason.

They were/are both such shit moves that you have to wonder about the sanity and levels of intelligence of anyone who it got even slightly onside.

They were/are both such shit moves that you have to wonder about the sanity and levels of intelligence of anyone who it got even slightly onside.

There's still 40k plus turning up every week isn't there?