Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Spurs fans booing. Unbelievable.

What? You mean yesterday? Look, if your team is in the Champions League and you lose to the relegation favourites who have a GD of -10 from two matches you have every right to boo. It's equivalent to if the Derby loss had come at SJP/sportsdirect.

Guest localhero87

Harry Redknapp is less of a pet hate, and more of an absolute c*nt who I hope burns in hell.

By the looks of the melted neckskin dripping down over his suit he looks like he's already getting warm.

Agreed. Why is is OK for "'arry" to wantonly discuss other clubs players with impunity? He's a horrible saggy faced cock, made all the more loathable when you look at all his mates any every facet of the media, it makes me sick.

Agreed, especially about the media part. Any one read this today ?

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/andy_dunn/923743/CRY-GOD-FOR-OLD-ARRY-ENGLAND-amp-ST-GEORGE.html

Guest Chubby Jason

Good heavens that article is hideous.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00144/ft_dunn_TOON_144001a.JPG

:mackems: :mackems:

What? You mean yesterday? Look, if your team is in the Champions League and you lose to the relegation favourites who have a GD of -10 from two matches you have every right to boo. It's equivalent to if the Derby loss had come at SJP/sportsdirect.

So where does fickleness begin? Where do you draw the line at support? The same team qualified for the CL, ffs. The same manager has put the club in a place it hasn't been for years. Fans lose perspective very quickly: we did the same with SBR. All of a sudden, finishing 5th is a disaster.

So where does fickleness begin? Where do you draw the line at support? The same team qualified for the CL, ffs. The same manager has put the club in a place it hasn't been for years. Fans lose perspective very quickly: we did the same with SBR. All of a sudden, finishing 5th is a disaster.

What does fickleness have to do with this? Every match is individual in itself. Every single stadium in the league should shame it's players if they lose to Wigan at home. The fans paid money and the team played well below expectations. The current Barca team has lifted the team to new heights, but if they lose to Celta at home, the fans will jeer them, as they should.

What does fickleness have to do with this? Every match is individual in itself. Every single stadium in the league should shame it's players if they lose to Wigan at home. The fans paid money and the team played well below expectations. The current Barca team has lifted the team to new heights, but if they lose to Celta at home, the fans will jeer them, as they should.

how would you feel after doing well week in and out you got grief for one fuck up ?

wouldn't you think "sod them, i don't feel as close to those fans as i did" ?

The Derby loss is a silly comparison. Spurs qualified for the CL group stage a few days ago, mate. When we played Derby we'd recently finished 14th.

Guest localhero87

Booing is for kids at pantomimes tbh. Seriously, seeing grown men booing footballers is about as toe-curlingly childish as it gets.

...or its the sign of grown men paying good money theyve earnt to watch utter shite. If you pay the money, you can boo if you want.

Doesn't make it right, and I've never done it myself, but I completely understand why people do it.

Booing is for kids at pantomimes tbh. Seriously, seeing grown men booing footballers is about as toe-curlingly childish as it gets.

...or its the sign of grown men paying good money theyve earnt to watch utter shite. If you pay the money, you can boo if you want.

Doesn't make it right, and I've never done it myself, but I completely understand why people do it.

Not got a problem with fans shouting and screaming foul-mouthed abuse from the stands but to see adults booing is just ridiculous. 

International breaks. So fucking boring.

This. 2 weeks between games is shit, especially when we've just had 4 games following 3 months without club football. Then in a month's time it happens again, boils my piss. And the games are on Friday nights now, what the fuck am I going to do on Saturday afternoon!?

International breaks. So fucking boring.

This. 2 weeks between games is shit, especially when we've just had 4 games following 3 months without club football. Then in a month's time it happens again, boils my piss. And the games are on Friday nights now, what the fuck am I going to do on Saturday afternoon!?

I reckon they only have international friendlies so you don't get bored fuckless been an international manager on Football Manager.

I just can't stand reading all the bollocks the press write

Capello is shi, Capello would quit if he was a real man, Capello doesn't have the guts, Capello this, Heskey that.

England win 5-0

Capello is god, we are sorry Fabio,  WE ARE GONNA WIN EURO 2012 ROONEY IS A GOD OF FOOTBALL

Then

England draw 1-1

Capello is shit, Rooney can't do it by himself,  Gerrard and Lampard can't play together.  Lescott is shite, Why didn't he start Defoe up front wihh rooney.  Etc.