Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Seen Monday Night Football the other night for the first time in ages. It is absolutely horrific! Walking around the studio with iPads ffs :lol:

Never?   :lol: :lol:

Its just football lads, talk about it but you dont need loads of fancy shit. :lol:

and that attitude is exactly why English football is in the doldrums.

Seen Monday Night Football the other night for the first time in ages. It is absolutely horrific! Walking around the studio with iPads ffs :lol:

Its just football lads, talk about it but you dont need loads of fancy s***. :lol:

My attidude ?

:lol:

Football is in the duldrums because its spent itself out and most of the teams in the prem tend not to play open and interesting football.

We dont need fancy men in suits telling us how the game should be played with an ipad in their hands  :lol:

Guest secteur2010

Its just football lads, talk about it but you dont need loads of fancy s***. :lol:

My attidude ?

Football is in the duldrums because its spent itself out and most of the teams in the prem tend not to play open and interesting football.

We dont need fancy men in suits telling us how the game should be played with an ipad in their hands  :lol:

Tend to agree here. How fucking galling is it seeing Andy Grey ponsing around? Twat!

My attidude ?

Tend to agree here. How f***ing galling is it seeing Andy Grey ponsing around? t***!

Better football on the pitch and a more open game played by all teams would lift it out the duldrums, not men in suits ponsoning about a studio with ipads.

How in Britain we supposedly hate the term soccer being used, and yet we have "Soccer Saturday" and "Soccer AM".

Remember The Face being a guest on Soccer AM being confused saying something like, "I was told before I came to the UK to call soccer, "football", and then I came on this show I'm confused".

Yeh this gets me too. All I could come up with was that it gave alliteration to Soccer Saturday!

I actually really enjoyed MNF, especially as it brought back memories of it from 10-15 years ago. Found it odd that Andy Gray would stare in the camera when talking to Richard Keys though.

What's up with all the 3pm starts today? When are we going to get some early games?

ERMMMM Coventry 1-0 Derby.

Due to the return of MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ft. iPads, I imagine the early Saturday games will fade away.

Paul Merson.  f***ing hell what a fat annoying nob.

To quote Interpolic, "he's good at playing devil's advocate, because he's always 100% wrong about every topic."

:thup:

The bloke boils my piss.

What's up with all the 3pm starts today? When are we going to get some early games?

3pm > any other time.

I like those 8am games when it's not us. Prefer 10 or 12 for us though.

Merson comes out with some crackers like. Remember him dismissing the tyne wear derby as "not a proper derby". Another good one was when Vieira signed for Man City, he sat there and said that his experience will be valuable because the city squad haven't got a medal between them. :lol: