Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

How after a defeat, you're not allowed to blame the refereeing performance without being told, "we didn't deserve to get anything because we were shit".

Doesn't matter, if a referee doesn't give obvious decisions and it affects the outcome of the result (which has happened in our last two games and several times last year), the referee is equally to blame.

free kick run ups. why the fuck in the last few years have we seen every tom dick and harry doing the rubgy style, measured walk back from the ball and then a couple of side steps? it doesnt make the free kick any better you fucking tools, they just do it to make it look like they've been practicing!

robbie fucking savage did it against us

How after a defeat, you're not allowed to blame the refereeing performance without being told, "we didn't deserve to get anything because we were shit".

Doesn't matter, if a referee doesn't give obvious decisions and it affects the outcome of the result (which has happened in our last two games and several times last year), the referee is equally to blame.

i dont agree with that last part at all, yes allowances can be made for refs in reviewing the result compared to the performance, but the fact remains if you play better as a team than the people you're playing against, you're gonna win more than you lose regardless of the ref.

Fans who moan about change and yet still come back for more...just to moan, it would seem.

Theres plenty wrong with the modern game, a lot of things have changed for the worse, not least the creation of the premier league, not all of us have been brainwashed by the premier league and sky tv bullshit yet

But I love football and I love Newcastle so I will always come back for more.

you forgot the F.A. Cup  :pow:

This fucking moron who's doing the transfer patter on SSN (Dharmesh Sheth):

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/5256/dharmeshsheth.jpg

The 'take me seriously' tone of his voice would suggest he's discussing the disaster in Haiti.  But nar, his sources reckon Benjani might go to West Ham.  Just fuck off dickhead, stop taking yourself so seriously.  Honestly man, what a knacker.