Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Paul Merson.

As an example just how dumb he is he was talking about Beckford earlier, the conversation went something like this:

Merson: "I saw him against Liverpool, he had one touch of the ball, he's not good enough for the Premier League"

Stelling: "You can't judge a player on one game."

Merson: "When you paying three, four, five million for a player you can."

Stelling: "Newcastle were told to double a 1.25 million offer earlier in the week."

Merson: "In that case Arsenal should sign him. They create so many chances he'll be good back up."

Also saw was having me morning coffee and saw Jamie Redknapp patronising the fuck out of Bristol City. Cringe worthy stuff.

:lol:

I was going on about that Merson thing earlier on, it was fucking ridiculous.

What the fuck!

Merson's on Soccer Saturday saying Beckford's good enough for Arsenal but not for Newcastle. :lol: His justification being that Arsenal make more chances.

When commentators get players names wrong. Its on a piece of a paper right in front of you, do your job.

It doesnt happen that often but i remember a game last season where Enrique was called "Luis Enrique" the entire game.

Seems silly but it gets on my nerves  :frantic:

Guest toonlass

When commentators get players names wrong. Its on a piece of a paper right in front of you, do your job.

It doesnt happen that often but i remember a game last season where Enrique was called "Luis Enrique" the entire game.

Seems silly but it gets on my nerves  :frantic:

When we signed Colocinni the bloke on Radio Newcastle couldn't say his name if his life depended on it.

Paul Merson.

As an example just how dumb he is he was talking about Beckford earlier, the conversation went something like this:

Merson: "I saw him against Liverpool, he had one touch of the ball, he's not good enough for the Premier League"

Stelling: "Newcastle were told to double a 1.25 million offer earlier in the week."

Merson: "In that case Arsenal should sign him. They create so many chances he'll be good back up."

Also saw was having me morning coffee and saw Jamie Redknapp patronising the f*** out of Bristol City. Cringe worthy stuff.

I seen that on SS, Paul Merson is a gigantic arse.

Paul Merson.

Also saw was having me morning coffee and saw Jamie Redknapp patronising the fuck out of Bristol City. Cringe worthy stuff.

Christ :lol: :lol:

Guest Brummiemag

Games called off for 'health and safety' reasons even though pitch is perfectly playable because of  undersoil heating. Would not have happened to anywhere near the same extent 20 years ago.

Games called off for 'health and safety' reasons even though pitch is perfectly playable because of  undersoil heating. Would not have happened to anywhere near the same extent 20 years ago.

Aye. That is annoying. They don't shut the metrocentre when the pavements are slippy, so why cancel the football? It does seem to have only cropped up recently too. What is the point of clubs spending big money on USH, only for games to be cancelled because of conditions around the ground?

'Footy' its footbaarl

People with cameras at the match

People leaving early

Lasses at match with their 'fella' - isnt their ironing to do?

People texting at the match.

Guest Stephen927

'Footy' its footbaarl

People with cameras at the match

People leaving early

Lasses at match with their 'fella' - isnt their ironing to do?

People texting at the match.

I agree. You should post more often.

Getting yellow carded for taking your shirt off.

Not that i by any means enjoy men taking their tops off, just seems very harsh.

So not so much a hate, just a lack of understanding