Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Argentinean football legend Diego Armando Maradona is all set to become father again at the age of 49. Maradona will become dad again, a year after he became a grandad.

The Argentina manager's 29-year-old girlfriend Veronica Ojeda is said to be expecting. Maradona has four other children, the Daily Star reports.

Giannina, 20, his daughter by ex-wife Claudia Villafane, made him a grandad in February. 

Most substituted premier league player of the decade: Nobby Solano. Player who experienced the most premier league defeats of the decade: Kevin Kilbane.

how is that not Bale?

Because he's only played 28 games for Spurs.

Martins makes the Nigerian Africa Cup of Nations squad but Ameobi doesn't.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/8437351.stm

Martins makes Nigeria squad

Nigeria striker Obafemi Martins has been included in his country's 23 man team for this month's Africa Cup of Nations.

Coach Shaibu Amodu had delayed naming his final squad while Martins' fitness was assessed.

Martins, who plays for Wolfsburg in the German Bundesliga, recently had surgery on a shin injury.

It means Hoffenheim striker Chinedu Obasi is the player dropped from Coach Amodu's final list of players.

Joseph Yobo, Danny Shittu and Yusuf Mohammed who are also recovering from long-term injuries are in the team too.

They join Portsmouth striker Nwankwo Kanu who is set to make his sixth appearance at the biennial tournament.

Nigeria is going to Angola with a team made up completely of foreign based players.

The Super Eagles begin their Group C campaign against defending champions Egypt on 12 January before taking on Benin and then Mozambique.

Nigeria's squad list:

Goalkeepers: Vincent Enyeama (Hapoel Tel Aviv, Israel) Bamidele Aiyenugba (Bnei Yehuda, Israel) Austin Ejide (unattached)

Defenders: Joseph Yobo (Everton, England), Danny Shittu (Bolton, England) , Obinna Nwaneri and Yusuf Mohammed (both FC Sion, Switzerland) Taye Taiwo (Marseille, France) Elderson Echiejile (Rennes, France), Chidi Odiah (CSKA Moscow, Russia), Onyekachi Apam (Nice, France).

Midfielders: Nwankwo Kanu (Portsmouth, England), John Mikel Obi (Chelsea, England), Dickson Etuhu (Fulham, England) Sani Kaita (Lokomotiv Moscow, Russia) Yusuf Atanda Ayila (Dynamo Kiev, Ukraine), Oluwaseyi George Olofinjana (Hull City, England), Kalu Uche (Almeria, Spain).

Strikers: Yakubu Aiyegbeni (Everton, England), Osaze Odemwingie (Lokomotiv Moscow, Russia), Michael Eneramo (Esperance, Tunisia), Obinna Nsofor (Malaga, Spain), Obafemi Martins (Wolfsburg, Germany).

Ronnie f***ing Radford's goal shown for the first time on football focus just now.  Expect another 30 showings by the end of the day.   :rant:

Aye my dad's just been kicking off about that like. :lol:

Me too - BBC Biased British Cunts.

There are very few TV pundits and presenters who I actually like. Shearer, Charlie Nicholas, Lineker Hansen and the bloke of Soccer Saturday who supports Hartlepool are probably the only ones...

Guest palnese

Does anyone know why some players have a white pair of socks over their actual teams socks? Ronaldo always used to have it and Shola does it too. Always wondered what it was supposed to do.

Looks cool don't it.

Guest palnese

Palnese, if i had to guess, i'd say you suck a lot of dick.

Not too much tbh, just now and then. On a more serious note I think they cut off their football socks above the ankle and wear a regular white tennis sock instead.

A bit more comfy.

Palnese, if i had to guess, i'd say you suck a lot of dick.

Not too much tbh, just now and then. On a more serious note I think they cut off their football socks above the ankle and wear a regular white tennis sock instead.

A bit more comfy.

I see. Looks quite good on the flashy players who wear white boots. I can imagine a lot of the older lot on here being disgusted by it.

Why is James Harper wearing white loafers?

how do you know who james harper is ?

how do you know what white loafers are ?

James Harper is the player in that picture, I know because I read it off the caption on getty images however, I am trusting them to correct.

Loafers are slip on like shoes, I do not know the specifics of how I have this knowledge.