Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Top players have struggled with Rafa, he’s ruthless and sets high standards. The relegation fodder in our squad will feel the pressure is off now, I’m not surprised they’re happier. Who they’ll blame when we go down though I don’t know.

Top players have struggled with Rafa, he’s ruthless and sets high standards. The relegation fodder in our squad will feel the pressure is off now, I’m not surprised they’re happier. Who they’ll blame when we go down though I don’t know.

Still Rafa, for leaving when he did.

Ooooh its all gone for "Want the best for Isaac" to "He's on the list" quickly here then? :lol:

All on the list apart from Dubs, Schar, Lejeune, Longstaff and almiron.

Yeh, theres a difference between players that want to improve and players that just want to play well.

I guess he's the latter.

He’s not on the list just some pretty idiotic comments, “it paid off” in what way we were abysmal in the 2nd half no threat what so ever, and if Bruce is thinking of opening up we will get ripped apart on a regular basis not even just off the top six the likes of Wolves and Leicester are devastating on the counter, regular batterings incoming.

:thup: it’s no surprise who’s coming out in favour a less strict regime.

Hayden suddenly finding himself as the attacking midfielder too, no wonder he’s buzzing.

Full of bias but I still like him.

Guest reefatoon

There was one point against Arsenal in the second half where the defence were sitting deep, the rest were right up the pitch and Hayden had the whole of the middle of the field to himself as 4/5 Arsenal players came at him. Felt sorry for him then, but f*** it, he sounds like he enjoyed it. Weird homesick c***.

"But against Arsenal we took the game to them and took a few more gambles.

:lol: It's frightening that manager and players are coming out with this. 

2 shots on target and couldn't even get anywhere near their goal 2nd half when we had apparently thrown caution to the wind.

Lush use of "thrown caution to the wind".

Can you show Lee Ryder how to use it properly?

• 1 month later...

Got to question this guys mentality after today, he spent two years trying to leave under Rafa and now under Bruce he wants to stay, sounds like he has it easy and can get away with murder in the current set up

Got to question this guys mentality after today, he spent two years trying to leave under Rafa and now under Bruce he wants to stay, sounds like he has it easy and can get away with murder in the current set up

Don't buy that at all. The "this isn't working" comment last week shows me that he's pissed off. None of them want to be at the club man, apart from Blob maybe.

Hayden and Schar clearly showing their frustration on and off the field the last two games. Only a matter of time until one of them either lashes out at the abysmal coaching/tactics or go into apathy mode and eventually get dropped.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Carrick18

His form has picked up in 2020.

So much of his future depends on where his head as at. If he still wants off I could see us getting £10-15m from a Premier League club.