Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

They really are pathetic like. Claiming we're obsessed when they have endless amounts of comments and threads about what we think about them. If we went down to League One the last thing that would concern me is what those fucking 12 fingered, dog nonces thought. I'd be more concerned about what was going on with my club and how we go about fixing it.

They don't want to protest for fear of looking like "mags". They claim the greatest moment in our history is this situation that they're in and that we'll have still won fuck all next time we meet. We've won more than they have throughout history and a European Cup. They're terrified of the notion of Yewrup so much so they all risked high(er) level unemployment by voting Brexit and risking Nissan fucking off from the region.

They can dish it out but cannot take it. It really is that simple. Next season I doubt many will give a shit what Sunderland are doing anymore. We'll let Gateshead worry about them and Blyth.

How many Mags were refused entry this week?

RTG claim there was 2 there. Is that a significant number?

The bloke on the right looks like the result of years of inbreeding Robbie Savage.

The sad thing is they haven't managed to organise themselves as fans and fight for their club. The are in freefall, league one, potential financial ruin without a take over and they have meekly accepted it with grudging boos. They are where they deserve to be because they couldn't even be arsed to fight for their own club.

6 in a row FTM, hang on why is it so dark?

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2018/4/22/17266030/quick-kicks-watching-darren-bent-goad-sunderlands-fans-was-as-pathetic-as-it-was-infuriating

The title alone is enough if you can't be bothered to read.

How are they so oblivious? Why was Bent going to stay and why would he not find this whole situation hilarious when his mum got racially abused by the fans of his own employers, the famed family club they are? :lol:

Absolutely deranged ffs.

The sad thing is they haven't managed to organise themselves as fans and fight for their club. The are in freefall, league one, potential financial ruin without a take over and they have meekly accepted it with grudging boos. They are where they deserve to be because they couldn't even be arsed to fight for their own club.

6 in a row FTM, hang on why is it so dark?

somewhat unfair in a way, the speed of decline was arguably unforeseeable I'd suggest...basically they spent their existence focused on beating us and staying above 18th in PL, then we disappeared so they were happy enough....before they blinked they've been relegated twice :lol:

i'm not sure at what point in the last two seasons they'd have been able to do anything to turn the tide myself

your overall point is correct like, in not wanting to behave like us they've actually done nothing, point is I'm not sure they could have

Guest firetotheworks

The Donald Trump of football.

without the billions

So...the Donald Trump of football then. [emoji38]