Antonio Barreca

Unless Dummett and Ritchie are both injured or in need of rotating he won’t play

You reckon? Why have we signed him?

Rafa’s quotes imply competition and a non-certainty that he will adapt. He was at best second choice for his position out of the limited pool of loan players and he did not feature much for Monaco. You do get players from time to time that come in and don’t play much and I have an inkling he is going to be one of those.

There's nee fucking chance Dummett's playing LWB man, he'd be the worst at it.

Honestly, don't see a future for him if we aren't playing 4 at the back. He's shite at LWB and he's poor at CB too.

Didn’t we just give him a long contract? Maybe Rafa’s thinking home grown quota for the Champions League in a few years.

He featured for Monaco until Henry benched him.

If Ritchie didn't smack that penalty in and we ended up drawing vs Man City I suspect most would want to see Barreca starting ASAP to provide the same attacking threat of PACE that we have on the right side with Yedlin.

Carlos Carvalhas on Sky saying he's very good going forward, and got great delivery. Sounds like he's going to give us the wing back option that Lukaku was lined up for, which adds much needed dimension to our squad. Could be a good signing, although he did say he needs to work on his defensive game.

Carlos Carvalhas on Sky saying he's very good going forward, and got great delivery. Sounds like he's going to give us the wing back option that Lukaku was lined up for, which adds much needed dimension to our squad. Could be a good signing, although he did say he needs to work on his defensive game.

Those are the good things about him from what I have heard. I would like to know if he can defend well.

He featured for Monaco until Henry benched him.

If Ritchie didn't smack that penalty in and we ended up drawing vs Man City I suspect most would want to see Barreca starting ASAP to provide the same attacking threat of PACE that we have on the right side with Yedlin.

End product wouldn't go a miss either.

This chant should catch on:

"One in the chamber, thirty-two in the clip

Motherfuckas better strip, (yeah n-word, peel)

Before you find out how blue steel feel

Antonio Barreca, putting all the holes in ya sweater

The money-getter, motherfuckas don't know better..."

^ From Biggie's classic, "Gimme The Loot."

Dennis wise scouting highlights his crossing. Think he will play to rondon strengths. Almiron being left footed also will help us be less one dimensional.

Almiron will be replacing the fast, left-footed Atsu - he’s bringing similar traits to the position, just hopefully a lot better at everything :lol: