Antonio Barreca

Why have they waited so long ?

The Transfer Window is almost shut !!

Tbf there hasnt been much activity at all by PL clubs, most dont fuck around in Jan as their real business was done in the summer.

Its a time when prices are traditionally more so that rules us right out of it, Ashley will never part with a fee in this current state of us being on the market.It will be loans at best from now till hes gone.Rafa sits and takes it till May and then leaves.

Some other mug comes along.

50,000 still rock up.

No end in sight.

I've heard of him purely from having him be there when I started a Cagliari save on FM. Was part of a promotion season for me that year so I feel there's a huge bond between me and this random footballer who has no idea I exist.

Second choice option.  A player who can't get a game in a relegation form team.  Woop!

Probably lack of game time because he refused to tuck a chair in so Henry could get past...

I've heard of him purely from having him be there when I started a Cagliari save on FM. Was part of a promotion season for me that year so I feel there's a huge bond between me and this random footballer who has no idea I exist.

:lol: :thup: