Antonio Barreca

We wouldn't be signing this bloke if Rafa was allowed to actually sign someone with proper money and not the pennies he having to put up with.

Where's the money the club has generated you fucking fat greedy thieving cunt.

The New Achraf Lazaar.

How shit must he be that we’re signing a 2nd/3rd choice Monaco defender rather than considering him, particularly when on paper the wing-back system is ideal for him.

Rafa doesn't want him, attitude problems.

Guest reefatoon

Rafa does seem to take a dislike to certain players and then they have absolutely no chance of getting back, even when we are down to the bare bones. The stubborn cunt that he is.

There's a lot of players Rafa's completely frozen out that wouldn't  have been under other managers. I wouldn't be surprised if Lazaar and Saivet outlast him and actually get used next year.

Saivet has been sold hasn't he. Sure he is not on loan.

There's a lot of players Rafa's completely frozen out that wouldn't  have been under other managers. I wouldn't be surprised if Lazaar and Saivet outlast him and actually get used next year.

Neither of them are any good mind. Oh well maybe they can be squad members in the championship.

Wasnt giving an opinion. I think while he may be right about their long term futures, the short term treatment of Lazaar, Saivet, Mbemba and Mitrovic was harmful to us. Mbemba didnt have a long term future, but he was better at left back than Manquillo. Mitro was better than joselu. By all means offload them, but use them until you do I say.

Lazaar was a Palermo reserve iirc? Think he was meant as a stop gap to be moved on either way he's not particularly good and can't defend for Toffee.

As for Saivet he was an offensive player who was converted to a defensive central midfielder and had a decent season playing for St Eteinne.

Mbemba ignore tactical instructions costing us goals despite being told repeatedly,

Mitrovic didn't fit the system as explained by both Rafa and Mitrovic himself.

I think it's evident that both aren't premier League standard.

Lazaar was a Palermo reserve iirc? Think he was meant as a stop gap to be moved on either way he's not particularly good and can't defend for Toffee.

As for Saivet he was an offensive player who was converted to a defensive central midfielder and had a decent season playing for St Eteinne.

Mbemba ignore tactical instructions costing us goals despite being told repeatedly,

Mitrovic didn't fit the system as explained by both Rafa and Mitrovic himself.

I think it's evident that both aren't premier League standard.

73 games in 2 and a half seasons for Palermo. 60 of those in Serie A.

Lazaar wasn't a Palermo reserve.  At the time I think it was considered quite a coup that we managed to persuade him to go from Serie A to Championship

Pretty sure he wasn't getting a game when we got him? And I think got him in the championship is the key here.

Either way, it hasn't worked out and the outlay was minimal.