C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I hope he's queuing for a rail ticket and ends up behind someone buying a travel pass; which involves photographs, scissors, forms being filled in, and his access won’t wipe. You get the picture.

I hope he's queuing for a rail ticket and ends up behind someone buying a travel pass; which involves photographs, scissors, forms being filled in, and his access won’t wipe. You get the picture.

[emoji38] [emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

Ed Malyon ‏@eaamalyon  7m7 minutes ago

Alan Pardew now confirming story from 9 days ago (which he denied last week) that Palace looking at Adebayor

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, two absolute cunts sharing the same dressing room. Marriage made in heaven.

Some truly abhorrent posts in this thread of late. I hate this c*** and wish him nothing but personal failure and professional misery.

Killing his family ffs :facepalm:

Guessing that high horse you're sitting on doesn't allow for jokes  :lol:

Nope. What you gonna do? Punch my horse?

I hope he asks Ben Arfa for a few language tips prior to his next holiday in Tunisia, and he ends-up trying to order  "zabburummuk" in a Sousse beach bar....

Quite a niche joke, this one.

:lol: A niche we've all been in Ian....I don't mean we've all been in  your mother's nee-nee fella! Though I'm sure there would be no cause for complaint if we had... I mean from us... I'm stopping now. Thousand apologies: Ana asif

I hope he takes a high-profile job in the public eye and has a modicum of success which leads him to expose his most  obnoxious self-aggrandising personality traits to the nation, who forever reflect this back to him like the most unforgiving mirror. Oh hang on...