Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I look at these sad sacks and suddenly things aren’t so bad  :lol:

What a fall they have had, still shite, already turning on the new manager after a handful of games.

Ramping up the hound  :lol:

It’s an example of where we could be without Ashley’s investment. Imagine thinking they’d be successful employing the likes of Bruce as manager man.

At least they've got their own BBC radio station now. :troll:

Just need their own Airport now, then they'd never have to drive up to 'Ponteyland' anymore.

If they had their own airport, wonder if they'd still go on holiday in SAFC shirts/full kits, or is that just when they 'tak Ponteyland Airport'?  :lol:

Just need their own Airport now, then they'd never have to drive up to 'Ponteyland' anymore.

If they had their own airport, wonder if they'd still go on holiday in SAFC shirts/full kits, or is that just when they 'tak Ponteyland Airport'?  :lol:

They paid for it , it’s theirs man, they hate us using the airport craic, it’s funny how it rules them, we couldn’t give a fuck but love reminding them  :lol:    They still troop this 6 in a row that only they care about, they say they aren’t bothered about us yet have a 38 page match thread week in week out  :lol:   

Things are bad for us but they take it to new levels mind , Plymouth, at home man in the 3rd division  :lol:

Always liked Plymouth after they played We Are the Champions for us when we won the Championship at their place even though they'd been relegated. Bless them :lol:

Aye I’ve a massive soft spot for them since that day

I’d have been foaming if I was a Plymouth fan, like. Was great for us mind. It’d have been like if Liverpool had won the title here and we belt out You’ll Never Walk Alone at full-time.

IIRC that game sealed their relegation as well, didn't it?

Always liked Plymouth after they played We Are the Champions for us when we won the Championship at their place even though they'd been relegated. Bless them :lol:

Aye I’ve a massive soft spot for them since that day

I’d have been foaming if I was a Plymouth fan, like. Was great for us mind. It’d have been like if Liverpool had won the title here and we belt out You’ll Never Walk Alone at full-time.

IIRC that game sealed their relegation as well, didn't it?

Yep.

I was there for it, and whilst most of their fans left at the end, a surprising number stayed back and clapped our team when they came out to come see the away fans. Although I know I'd not have done the same as I'd be far too in the huff to even contemplate clapping Liverpool round St James's Park if we went down, I do like others have quite a soft spot for them now as a result. Fair play.

They haven't, it is just a temporary digital-only thing, for during lockdown, along with similar ones in Bradford and Wolverhampton!

https://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/2021/news/bbc-rolls-out-new-local-radio-news-services-for-two-cities/

Like the airport it’s something we don’t need to crow about in truth, their football club is enough to mock the sad sacks. :lol:

They haven't, it is just a temporary digital-only thing, for during lockdown, along with similar ones in Bradford and Wolverhampton!

https://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/2021/news/bbc-rolls-out-new-local-radio-news-services-for-two-cities/

Like the airport it’s something we don’t need to crow about in truth, their football club is enough to mock the sad sacks. :lol:

Nothing to crow about at all, I don't think that anyone is doing that.

On a pure footballing note, I think that we are massively underachieving, as we have for the last 15 years or so, whereas they are probably at their correct level.

Our situation is about to change dramatically, but their's is unlikely to change much.

It's a laugh I suppose but I can't really enjoy it that much because the state of football in the NE is just sad.

If we were actually competing with each other then it'd be grand but they're fucked and we're fucked and it's just not funny.

So they have their own radio station now, then. Cheers.

No they haven't . . . not in any normal, real, sense!

Love how much they hate him. It's strange as well like, but then again, they are a bunch of weird c***s.

They denounce all of our heroes and declare us fools for not appreciating the failures. It's a strange behaviour to engage in.

Even from my black & white perspective I can see why they love Micky Gray (he used to try the Beardsley shuffle), Bally (never shirked a tackle) and Quinny (club ambassador). Likewise, Peytar Reyd got them to 7th! Nearly as good as Pardew.

Love how much they hate him. It's strange as well like, but then again, they are a bunch of weird c***s.

They hate him because his appointment proved everything they spend their lives trying to refute - that we’re a relatively big club, that we’re much more relevant than them, that despite being shit we have a pedigree and a profile that they could only dream of ever having.