Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Would be an awful awful signing.

Based on...

Just don't think he is good enough or what we need. I'd rather buy someone who we know can do the business in the Premiership or a better league.

Although 15m gets you nothing these days so I don't really know what the answer is. Seems like a gamble and signing someone for the sake of signing someone to me.

Based on...

Just don't think he is good enough or what we need. I'd rather buy someone who we know can do the business in the Premiership or a better league.

Although 15m gets you nothing these days so I don't really know what the answer is. Seems like a gamble and signing someone for the sake of signing someone to me.

IF it's a loan with an option to buy it's a decent gamble tbh.

Based on...

Yeah, although players like that usually take time. Not sure he would get the chance to prove himself after a long MLS seasons where his team dominated to going to Newcastle where he gets barely any touches a game.

He is coming off a long season and will only have 3 weeks off before January if this happens. Not sure throwing him into January matches in England will get the best out of him. He's talented though, I'll be very happy if this is true.

He is coming off a long seasons and will only have 3 weeks before January if this happens. Not sure throwing him into January matches in England will get the best out of him. He's talented though, I'll be very happy if this is true.

Our fixtures in January are AIDS also. In Cardiff (h) a player like him I assume would get kicked pillar to post. Suppose Man City (h) a quick number 10 on the break would be useful, but there's throwing him into the deep end and then there's that. :lol:

Based on...

Yeah, although players like that usually take time. Not sure he would get the chance to prove himself after a long MLS seasons where his team dominated to going to Newcastle where he gets barely any touches a game.

Well quite, but the alternative is to do nothing. £15m is our ceiling.