Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Finally got a 100+ gameweek, thanks to Deulofeu, Laporte, Alexander-Arnold etc.

Despite all the free hits and wildcard weeks, it's been hard to get out of the 35-40k range for a while so this score is much-needed :thup:

Currently having Mane as my 3x captain, but Im not confident about it at all.

AYE? ? ?

I've only got him as normal captain

Happy I didnt talk myself out of it, but pretty angry with him hitting the post  :lol:

:lol: Hell of a start for you.

Guest chopey

Another season in the 100+ position for me in the N-O league but how the hell did someone score 60 points last night ? 

Another season in the 100+ position for me in the N-O league but how the hell did someone score 60 points last night ? 

Pretty certain highest is only showing a theoretical team, not an actual one.

Was an actual team, they triple captained Seamus Coleman for some reason, and had Digne/Pickford

Was an actual team, they triple captained Seamus Coleman for some reason, and had Digne/Pickford

I’ve always thought it’s just a team to show what the highest possible score could be.

I’ve always thought it’s just a team to show what the highest possible score could be.

They do have that as well, but it's separate.

They do have that as well, but it's separate.

Where?