Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

When’s he been getting booed? Or does he mean the team? I’m confused, he’s been playing really well.

They drew with Guingamp (relegated) and Ben Arfa was subbed to jeers/whistles from the Rennes fans having been criticised for losing the ball too often and putting their defence under pressure - with some fans feeling they'd have been a more solid, consistent side without him this season. Ben Arfa came out after the game and said Guingamp deserved the win and were more ambitious in their play, and he responded to the displeasure of the crowd by saying "after what we have achieved this season??" (or something along those lines).

Guest godzilla

Go to St-Etienne.

Why not every other f***er who played for us has gone there

Ben Arfa - Cabella - Khazri

That’d be sex on the eyes to watch.

Don't forget Debuchy steaming up the wing either and M'villa slotting those balls through

Guest godzilla

When’s he been getting booed? Or does he mean the team? I’m confused, he’s been playing really well.

They drew with Guingamp (relegated) and Ben Arfa was subbed to jeers/whistles from the Rennes fans having been criticised for losing the ball too often and putting their defence under pressure - with some fans feeling they'd have been a more solid, consistent side without him this season. Ben Arfa came out after the game and said Guingamp deserved the win and were more ambitious in their play, and he responded to the displeasure of the crowd by saying "after what we have achieved this season??" (or something along those lines).

Being series though (nobody is doubting his talent) why is it that at virtually every club he goes to there are problems. Only time he seems to have been really settled was when he was at Nice.

Being series though (nobody is doubting his talent) why is it that at virtually every club he goes to there are problems. Only time he seems to have been really settled was when he was at Nice.

i wouldnt say he had problems here when he was with us. seemed very settled.

it was cuntdew and charver that caused problems for him.

Because he's obviously a little bellend. But the game is rife with bellends. Good managers can get the best out of their bellends.

Guest neesy111

So he's never had a good manager, then?  This same shit has happened at every club he's been at.  At some point you have to stop making excuses for him.

Didn't happen at Nice.

He's been class this season as well.

I don't think it's quite as simple as a 'bad attitude', he's just the type of person that football usually struggles to accommodate. Anyone with an unusual character will probably struggle, just he doesn't seem to be quite able to accept what football requires and most managers don't seem to be able to come far enough his way either.

Guessing obviously, since I'm not his therapist.

So he's never had a good manager, then?  This same shit has happened at every club he's been at.  At some point you have to stop making excuses for him.

Didn't happen at Nice.

Oh, so that invalidates what Loki said?

Again, ANY old excuse for HBA.....

I think it also requires a team to need him. Like, bellendery isn't going to work at Man City or something, but at Newcastle/Hull, it should've been managed.

But also, from my speedy googling, the following managers got rid of him through choice: Alain Perrin(I think, as Lyon were changing managers), Dider Deschamps, Alan Pardew, Steve Bruce, Emery/The PSG owners who he took the piss out of.

Hardly a list of fantastic personalities.

I think it also requires a team to need him. Like, bellendery isn't going to work at Man City or something, but at Newcastle/Hull, it should've been managed.

But also, from my speedy googling, the following managers got rid of him through choice: Alain Perrin(I think, as Lyon were changing managers), Dider Deschamps, Alan Pardew, Steve Bruce, Emery/The PSG owners who he took the piss out of.

Hardly a list of fantastic personalities.

And the list of managers who didn't get rid of him by choice?

You've listed pretty much every manager he's played for....

Yes, generally players are sold due to managers choice. The point was showing exactly who those people were (100% twats), and that "every manager" isn't even that long a list of people. Puel is the other manager. And whoever Rennes manager is, assuming he leaves.