The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Yikes. So Pearson coming in to Newcastle over the summer would have been less alarming than Bruce?

Yes, of course. You think otherwise?

Pearson is a nutcase, but there’s clearly something about him as a manager. Bruce has never once demonstrated any managerial ability.

Yikes. So Pearson coming in to Newcastle over the summer would have been less alarming than Bruce?

Yes, of course. You think otherwise?

Pearson is a nutcase, but there’s clearly something about him as a manager. Bruce has never once demonstrated any managerial ability.

How do you make that out? What's Pearson done that Bruce hasn't?

Bruce has at least had success in the chapionship and has won promotions. He's also done okay in the premier league at times previously.

Pearson? Man ... that guy just plays a hard man on TV, and acts all surly about his players and team and the media, but he hasn't actually done anything. Ever.

Untitled.png

Don't know what I was expecting from the Mirror, but can't think of a better visual representation of the Managerial Merry-go-round in the press. 

Gonna be a hell of a job share going on with the new co-co managers system.

Vitor Pereira must have the same agent as Bruno Genesio :laugh:

Pearson getting the credit for Leicester winning the league? Lol I’ve seen it all.

Partially.

My apologies for not being explicit enough about it, should have known that knowledgeable posters such as your mighty self were going to jump on it.

Pearson's mad as pan of crabs, seriously unhinged and a shit appointment. I know he laid a few solid stones at Leicester but even so... Poor choice.

It's a worse appointment than Bruce even. Unbelievable stuff.

No it's not. At least he has the courage of his convictions however prehistoric they might be. Bruce can't make his mind up.

I imagine Watford probably see him as a younger version of Sam Allardyce.

I can't stand Pearson or the football he brings to the table, but he does have a method of playing no matter how horrendous it is. I still have no idea what Bruce's preferred set up is.

But I would rather have Bruce any day over Pearson so hopefully that puts your mind at ease. There might still be a 5% chance that Bruce actually can put together a team which produces good football.