Jeff Hendrick (on loan at Sheffield Wednesday)

gdm

5 tackles in 11 matches? As a midfielder? Jesus

In any walk of life if you get a new job in a new company you give your all, try to impress etc.. Part of his role in Midfield is to tackle.. so only 5 tackles in 11 games tells its own story

Must admit he hasnt made a good impression in his time here so far but im sympathetic. as i am to all the players at the moment.

Hes got Bruce telling him how play.

He was allowed to leave Burnley on a free.

He’s fucking shit no matter who’s managing him.

Must admit he hasnt made a good impression in his time here so far but im sympathetic. as i am to all the players at the moment.

He’s f***ing s*** no matter who’s managing him.

He was linked with Milan  :lol:

He’s f***ing s*** no matter who’s managing him.

He was linked with Milan  :lol:

All agent talk.

If he had a chance to go to Milan he wouldn’t be going to dip himself in a fucking wheelie bin full of water somewhere in Benton in the middle of fucking winter.

The strangest thing about Hendrick is he has been okay when picked as the single defensive midfielder / anchor man, but he completely fades from the picture in every other role. It's like when he's given the responsibility of being the anchor man, he rises to it, but otherwise he seems to leave things to his team mates. He doesn't seem to impose himself on the game, unless he is actually put in the position of having to.

That's my best guess anyway. He's no world-beater, but we've seen in glimpses that he can actually do a fair bit better than he did on Tuesday. A lot is in his head.