Sam Allardyce

Thespence

Has to be terrible for their pre season preparation this. Only need to look at us last season to see how important pre season is and what can happen if you f*** it up.

It's horrific for their pre-season. Nobody knows what is happening and even the work they are doing now, if they get a new manager he's probably going to play a different way so all this preperaion will be for nowt. Plus they aren't signing anyone.

Really grim for supporting your country though isn't it.. like how the fuck can you get behind him? Or Pardew for that matter.. mind you, there has pretty much always been some sort of con man (of the British ones) in the job ever since Sir Bobby. (and Keegan had the decency to admit he wasn't up to it)

Sven and Capello came for the big wages but could do nothing with the limited talent.

But think of it.. Woy, Shteve, Terry Stringfellow, Mystic Twoddle. Collectively how much wages were spent on that lot? It's mad really how such fuckwits can make a really good living in this game.

Guest reefatoon

There is no way I will be sitting through England games with this horrific cunt in charge. It was this talentless bastard that made me jack my season ticket in. Just awful unwatchable hoofball shit. Going to be a car crash.

Absolutely lifting appointment if it happens. Probably worse than Taylor getting the job in 1990, at least Taylor had achieved a modicum of success before accepting it. This will set the national team back at least 15 years if land-whale gets it.

Guest chopey

Is there a chance that big Sam will bring in a couple of forward thinking coaches that take care of setting the team up and he will just be the figure head in charge of bringing the team together and creating some sort of national pride and team spirit ?

Nah, the fucker will dust off his copy of Charlie Hughes' coaching manual and his percentage shite. Portugal and Greece have both won a major championship by grinding results out and it'll be the same for England. Might even work but it won't be pretty.

Is there a chance that big Sam will bring in a couple of forward thinking coaches that take care of setting the team up and he will just be the figure head in charge of bringing the team together and creating some sort of national pride and team spirit ?

Of course not, he won't be able to admit he needs anything like that.

Far bigger chance that he'll see it as a vindication of his management style and double down on his shit tactics

I just don't know on what planet Sam fucking Allardyce will create even a modicum of national pride. Think about some of the stuff Rafa has done since his appointment; he's brought supporters together again. Is this whale capable of doing that? Is he fuck.

He's a vile fat cunt who is notorious for playing shit football. Baffling as to why the FA won't move with the times. I'll be mightily disappointed too if there isn't a major backlash after this shenanigans if he is appointed. It shouldn't be tolerated.

His approach wont work at international level. Its all about fitness and drilling their job into them. It always takes a little time for his sides to start playing well because he needs to spend time on the training ground woth them. He will probably.get.it but it wont work. He could however probably be appointed manager of Burnley tomorrow and if he stayed there 10 years they would be in the Premier League for 10 years. If we had never sacked him we would have hovered between 7th and 12th all this time. We would have had the odd season we finish higher and the odd season we finish lower.

He's not gonna take the job just to be a fat cheerleader.

I hope this drags onto transfer deadline day and then he pisses off.

Wouldn't be surprised if he dragged it out himself for that very reason. He loves when clubs do worse after he leaves so he can gloat about it in the media.

His approach wont work at international level. Its all about fitness and drilling their job into them. It always takes a little time for his sides to start playing well because he needs to spend time on the training ground woth them. He will probably.get.it but it wont work. He could however probably be appointed manager of Burnley tomorrow and if he stayed there 10 years they would be in the Premier League for 10 years. If we had never sacked him we would have hovered between 7th and 12th all this time. We would have had the odd season we finish higher and the odd season we finish lower.

I think we would have been relegated if we'd kept him TBH.

I think I will actively want England to lose if Allardyce gets the job.  It's not just because of how shit he was for us or the sunderland connection.  I just cannot stand the fact we are probably going to appoint such a prehistoric, limited manager.  Who is an absolute cunt, to boot. 

I'd feel the same if it was someone like Steve Bruce.  TBH, most English managers are uninspiring options and just proven to be bang average/shit.  Only one I could get behind would be someone like Howe or a likeable ex-player. 

http://www.football365.com/news/we-all-need-to-swallow-the-allardyce-pill

Love how much John Nicholson hates him. :lol:

This on the other hand is obscene: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/17/england-next-football-manager-sam-allardyce-football-association-fa

It is far too easy to sneer at Bruce for only managing at Hull, when the more difficult question to answer is why he has never been offered a chance at Manchester United.

Imagine genuinely believing that and not being institutionalised.

What in the holy fuck?

Steve Bruce as manager of Manchester United :lol:

Note too how Sir Alex Ferguson rarely misses a chance to rate Allardyce highly when the England job is under discussion, though was much more reticent about advancing his cause as a potential successor at Old Trafford.

Couldn't be because Ferguson is Scottish or owt and it wouldn't set England back a dozen years if that troglodyte were to be manager and he actually cares for Man Utd.

http://www.football365.com/news/we-all-need-to-swallow-the-allardyce-pill

Love how much John Nicholson hates him. :lol:

This on the other hand is obscene: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/17/england-next-football-manager-sam-allardyce-football-association-fa

It is far too easy to sneer at Bruce for only managing at Hull, when the more difficult question to answer is why he has never been offered a chance at Manchester United.

Imagine genuinely believing that and not being institutionalised.

As Sarah said last week, let’s have The Full Big Sam. Bring it on, in all it’s lumpy, gravy-stained, blood pudding fashion.

:spit:

He'd have been relegated last season if Charnley hadn't appointed Steve fucking McClaren and kept him in the manager's chair just long enough to save Sam's fat arse.