Sam Allardyce

Thespence

The FA deserve every disaster that will fall on them after this if they go ahead with fat Sam. Putting my money on another even more embarrassing defeat than the Iceland one under him.

Don't know how any fan could get excited about Sam Allardyce as England manager let alone any player. Except for that clown Chris Sutton.

I just think it's going to be hilarious to watch, no idea what Sam is going to do. The players will absolutely hate him.

This is it for me. The players will be disgusted by him. This won't be the standard try hards he usually signs.

Imagine leaving your club where you have been working with the likes of Guardiola, Mourinho, Wenger, Conte, Klopp, Pochettino, Koeman etc. only to come and start listening to Fat Sam Allardyce scream at you during brief intervals between his gum chewing.

It's going to be a massive disaster.

:lol: Is it really down to Allardyce and Steve Bruce?

Apparently it looks as though Allardyce is odds on. It's an absolutely shocking development.

I wonder if he'll be ditching Vardy and Kane for someone like Carroll? I know he started raving about Defoe once he'd saved his fat arse from the fire, but he benched him to start with and was quite critical of his all round play. When the heat is on, managers like this tend to revert to type.

Poor Schteve has had his FC Twente trophy stolen!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160713/c5b5e79292f2f18ddcc7d89c8d17feee.jpg

He hadn't won it when they appointed him.

Clever bastard! Ha ha!

How long until the media hound him out?

I give it 12 months.

He'll at least get the World Cup, imo.

Nah, don't think it'll be as easy as on paper. What guarantees do you have that Sam fucking Allardyce could lead a team to the World Cup?