Sam Allardyce

Thespence

We were mid-table when he was sacked.

Allardyce is a c*** but I can't see him ever taking a team down in the PL. He's too good as hustling points.

we were in mid table but never deserved a win and were looking more wretched by the game. relagation was coming after us.

We were mid-table when he was sacked.

Allardyce is a cunt but I can't see him ever taking a team down in the PL. He's too good at hustling points.

:thup: The best lower echelon manager at killing a game for a point/1-0.

• 2 years later...

Has anybody heard any mention of the fat cunt's disgraceful behaviour on the touchline yesterday when he shoved a Norwich substitute absolutely unprovoked? I'm surprised it's been glossed over in the general media euphoria over their result, but his antics in general yesterday were pretty crass. He's also come out and said that if Sunderland go down he'll leave the club. Probably the manager I'll hate the most for as long as I live along with Pardew.

Has anybody heard any mention of the fat c***'s disgraceful behaviour on the touchline yesterday when he shoved a Norwich substitute absolutely unprovoked? I'm surprised it's been glossed over in the general media euphoria over their result, but his antics in general yesterday were pretty crass. He's also come out and said that if Sunderland go down he'll leave the club. Probably the manager I'll hate the most for as long as I live along with Pardew.

Odd as the general impression was that he would stay regardless and I am sure I read something where he said he was really happy there.  Unless of course, he is saying it as a way to motivate the players.

They were talking about it on the Sunday Supplement this morning, but it is just a story run in the Sunday Mirror, there aren't any direct quotes so it might just be made up. I don't see how that could motivate his players if they knew he wasn't in it for the long haul.

Has anybody heard any mention of the fat cunt's disgraceful behaviour on the touchline yesterday when he shoved a Norwich substitute absolutely unprovoked? I'm surprised it's been glossed over in the general media euphoria over their result, but his antics in general yesterday were pretty crass. He's also come out and said that if Sunderland go down he'll leave the club. Probably the manager I'll hate the most for as long as I live along with Pardew.

Not mentioned at all, just good old sam getting involved, passion etc.

Not much different to pardew nutting meyler in my john humble.

Caught a bit of Sunday Supplement and they were all saying Allardyce is doing a great job and even if they go down it wouldn't be his fault. Then they proceed to talk about how he got board backing in January whilst completely ignoring what they said above.

All the experts seem to be saying Sunderland are now guaranteed to stay up because fat Sam is in charge. So fat Sam is a great manager because after he's got you into the shit he'll probably get you out of it? Eh? 😁

• 2 weeks later...

See this fat c*** has started the mind games then. f***ing fat slob.

“Newcastle will win on Saturday, I’d have a bet on that if I could,” said Allardyce, ahead of Sunderland’s trip to Stoke City on Saturday. “Newcastle pose the bigger threat [than Norwich] to our survival.

“I think they’ll beat Palace and they’ve got Villa, then it depends on what Spurs do there. So I think they’ll win at least two.

“Palace are in the FA Cup final and they would all have been celebrating, they would all have been on the pop [alcohol].

“They won’t be mentally ready for it and neither will Alan [Pardew], because he’ll be thinking about the final now, not thinking about Newcastle away.

“You’re not going to stop the lads celebrating having got through to a final, particularly Crystal Palace, because it’s such a good achievement for the club, the fans, Alan and the owner, there is such euphoria around the place.

Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone would be labelled "boring" if he were managing in the Premier League, says Sunderland manager Sam Allardyce.

A sound defensive display helped Atletico earn a 1-0 first-leg advantage over Bayern Munich in the Champions League semi-finals on Wednesday.

Atletico, the 2014 Spanish champions, knocked out La Liga title rivals Barcelona in the last eight.

Allardyce said: "'He defends too much' - that's what he'd get here."

Bundesliga leaders Bayern dominated the second half after Saul Niguez's sublime solo goal had given the La Liga side an early lead, but Atletico's defence blunted their attack.

Allardyce, whose own methods have been labelled as dour in the past, added: "It's an art, defending - everybody has forgotten that. It's a tactical art to be able to sense danger and block people's crosses and get your toe in without fouling them now and they are very, very good at it indeed.

"The whole team buys into it. You see Fernando Torres on the edge of his own box defending. You never saw that at Liverpool or Chelsea.

"That's how good the manager is and that's why they are successful. They are successful because they concede fewer goals than everybody else and only need one to win.

"Now, everybody can say 'well, that's not entertaining', but everybody is eulogising Simeone's tactics now. I wouldn't think they would do that in the Premier League so much."

Atletico are only behind Barca in La Liga on head-to-head record with three games left.

Atletico v Bayern

Atletico had to withstand heavy Bayern pressure in the second half, particularly between 55 and 60 minutes when the visitors were camped in the opposing half

Sunderland have collected three clean sheets in their last four games and the manager said extending that defensive record over the four remaining league matches was key to relegation survival.

The Black Cats - who moved out of the relegation zone last weekend but only on goal difference - play Stoke on Saturday.

"At the moment, if we keep those clean sheet ratios going in the next four games, I am convinced we will stay up," added the 61-year-old

Such a bitter twat :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Simeone would also not be hanging around the relegation zone for the whole of his career if he was managing in the premier league, so the fat useless cunt can stop that comparison right there. I'd honestly celebrate him being relegated more than it being Sunderland. Fucking detest him.