Sam Allardyce

Thespence

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest TrueToon

He's on football on sunday or whatever its called and is waxing lyrical about guess who? Himself! Keeps going on about Enrique too, especially that he was his signing.

I had Blackburn playing some great  football
 :facepalm:

Yeah i'm watching now,Blaming all his sackings on everything other than his own doing :-)

He's on football on sunday or whatever its called and is waxing lyrical about guess who? Himself! Keeps going on about Enrique too, especially that he was his signing.

A signing that he barely played when he was here.  Has he also mentioned that he signed Alan Smith and Geremi?

Nah funnily enough he forgot about them.

Was a fucking disgrance on Goals On sunday like, had to turn him off. What pisses me off  more than anything else is the fact that all of the pundits and guests are all so pally pally and just sit there letting him spout his shit about his time at Newcastle with out pointing out the shocking football we were playing.

It's unbelievable how much he talks, and talks a load of shite for that matter.

"When you're not winning games, it's important to focus on the games unbeaten, not lost. Never underestimate the importance of a draw."

Yes draws are important, BUT NOT WHEN YOU SET YOUR TEAM OUT TO GET THEM, ESPECIALLY AGAINST DERBY FUCKING COUNTY. YOU BIG FAT PRICK!

Enrique wasn't his signing though. He may have been bought under him, but I believe it was Jiminez or Vuture (sp?) that sorted out that deal.

Mort in The Mag said they got word about Enrique being available & moved quickly i.e private plane booked to get JE across to the UK.

I hate the way he states that EVERY FUCKING CLUB IN THE WORLD now follows his backroom/science model to a tee with no exceptions and no moderation.

Yeah right, if it wasn't for you everybody would still be eating pie and chips (ironic considering how he looks).

You have to give Allardyce credit - he has no equal when it comes to self-promotion.  Any oppportunity and he is there claiming credit for some player or other.  It was Carroll a few weeks back and now it is Jose.

And Tiote has proved that not all foreign players need a season to adjust to the Premier League.

• 3 months later...
FA in £50k bung probe

Ace gave cash to ‘fixer’

By ROB BEASLEY

Published: Today

FA chiefs were last night probing a £50,000 "bung" allegedly paid over the transfer of a Premier League footballer.

Investigators were studying Sun tapes after French international Gael Givet claimed an unlicensed middleman received secret payments following his Blackburn Rovers move.

Givet said: "It felt wrong. I was very uncomfortable."

Givet, 29, has told The Sun how he was persuaded to shell out £50,000 over the move to Blackburn - to a local TAILOR.

The defender joined the Premier League side from Marseille in a £3.5million deal in 2009.

He recalled how Manchester tailor Phil Black, who also owns a fashion store, contacted him out of the blue and helped set up the move. He described how Black, who is NOT registered with the FA as an agent, also picked him up at a UK airport and drove him to meet then-Rovers boss Sam Allardyce.

But the ace claims he was "shocked" when Black later demanded payment for his part in organising the move, which began as a loan.

And he told The Sun how he reluctantly handed over the first £5,000 in an envelope full of notes before transferring £15,000 directly into Black's account, then parting with a giant cheque for £30,000.

Last night FA chiefs were examining our dossier of tapes, transcripts and documents as they launched an investigation into allegations of a "bung".

Givet, who agreed to co-operate with any FA probe, spoke to The Sun in front of his lawyer and his new agent.

In an emotional interview, he said: "Phil Black was the first person to contact me, texting and asking if I was interested in joining Blackburn.

"And he was at Liverpool airport to meet me and my agent Frederic Dobarje when we came to agree the deal.

"But that was the first time I'd met him and all he did was drive us to the ground. He never, ever came into the club or any meetings with us.

"I just thought he was working for Blackburn. But after I'd signed he started demanding money, saying he was due a slice of the agent's fee agreed by Blackburn with my agent."

Givet said Black first demanded the cash from ex-agent Dobarje, but turned to him when he was snubbed.

He added: "Black kept on asking me for money. He kept saying he should have been paid and had received nothing.

"He told me he needed money because he couldn't pay his mortgage, he needed money to keep the bank off his back.

"It felt bizarre, it felt wrong and I was very uncomfortable about it, but he was very persistent. He said he'd repay me when Frederic gave him his cut of the agent's fee. I was in a strange country, I didn't know if this was usual - I didn't know who to turn to. Afterwards I felt such a fool."

Black confirmed his role in the transfer when approached by The Sun - and admitted taking money from married Givet, Rovers Players' Player of the Year last season.

He claimed the total was less than the star said, but insisted he was entitled to a payout.

Black said of the cash sum: "From what he's getting - 65 grand a week - I don't think £5,000 is a big present, do you?"

It is understood he later gave back £15,000. But Givet has called in lawyers and is demanding the rest back too.

Black denied effectively acting as an unlicensed agent. He said: "It's not been a case of that. I just did it as a favour.

"I have been involved in football all my life - I have just helped people out."

Football rules strictly prohibit any third party being paid for a transfer unless a licensed agent. The measures are aimed at preventing illegal payments and bribes in the transfer market after the game was hit by "bung" scandals.

The FA last night confirmed an investigation had been ordered. A spokesman said: "We will be looking into the material and the issues that may be raised by the content provided by The Sun."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3584261/FA-in-50k-bung-probe.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News#ixzz1Mdk4GPuB

Wonder if there's any truth to this? If so, wonder if Blackburn could get relegated anyway because of it? ???

And t think we'd been in for Gievt too...apparently? :shifty:

Guest Howaythetoon

Who hands someone some money they don't know because they send some texts. The player deserves to lose evrything he has for his complete and utter stupidity. What a fuckwit :lol: