Newcastle United 1-4 Manchester United - 17/10/2020 - post match from p18

Disco

We somehow managed to make a very ordinary team look like world beaters.

Awful performance, individually, collectively, the way they were set up.

The usual culprits again, Lascelles had a shocker, Krafth was awful, Shelvey offered zero protection again just letting people run past him. Hendrick lost in there, Joelinton looked like he’d had no sleep all week.

Darlow was probably our best player tonight or the score would have been 6 or 7.

Of all the underperforming players I’m most pissed off at Lascelles. Doesn’t look interested this season. Not sure what his issue is. He has his limits as a player but he’s better than that at least.

I'm terrified by some of our fans on twitter, we apparantly did ok but ran out of steam towards the end. Everything was fine. This is why we will be stuck with Bruce forever lol.

Just sit back and relax. They're all in denial.

Up next we have Wolves, then Everton and Southampton.

They'll be curled up in the foetal position begging for mercy by the time we're done playing those lot.

Krafth was well and truly taken to the cleaners today. I'd be okay with seeing Lascelles go at this point, hes had his peak and has not looked like being anywhere near that player for a long long while now.

We somehow managed to make a very ordinary team look like world beaters.

Awful performance, individually, collectively, the way they were set up.

The usual culprits again, Lascelles had a shocker, Krafth was awful, Shelvey offered zero protection again just letting people run past him. Hendrick lost in there, Joelinton looked like he’d had no sleep all week.

Darlow was probably our best player tonight or the score would have been 6 or 7.

Of all the underperforming players I’m most p*ssed off at Lascelles. Doesn’t look interested this season. Not sure what his issue is. He has his limits as a player but he’s better than that at least.

I was going to comment but I just cant be arsed.  Toon lose again, not arsed.  PL is rigged

This is the thing, if we're going to get battered and concede a boatload of chances each game at least make it exciting the other way.

If he did that we'd actually get a good amount of decent results, but after today he'll be thinking the opposite. He'll be wanting to go more defensive.

The team just came off a decent 3-1 win at home and he's gone more defensive with the same players shunted into a mismatched formation at home.

Guest Cheesy Beans

I thought their last goal was offside as well.

VAR was a disgrace today.

I have said it before though, when you have corrupt and inept c***s reviewing the TV footage, the same corrupt top 6 will still get the decisions. There will be 1 or 2 thrown in against them to try and make it look balanced, but we all know it’s not.

Has there ever been an NUFC defeat where you haven’t found an issue with the refereeing? :lol:

I’ve not seen a single other person say it was offside on this thread.

Guest Cheesy Beans

This

The tactic is clearly to give the ball to ASM and hope he does something with it.

Or pass it to Shelvey, who gives it to Wilson and hope he can do something 40 yards from goal.

Guest neesy111

Shearer not impressed; slagging us off, said ManU absolutely battered us.

Bet he won't blame his drinking buddy though.

This is a poor loss against an average side, regardless of the fact that it is Manchester United. The manager is a tactical coward. Gifted an early lead against a side who have been ripped apart by Crystal Palace and Brighton, and embarrassed by Tottenham, this team sits back, plays scared, and has no fluency whatsoever going forward. You cannot spend 80 minutes just hoping the other team does not score. Today is a waste. The aversion to Almiron is something I will never understand, either. Frankly, he does a better job tracking on the wing than Hendrick, who provides nothing in this role, anyway. So play him.

Totally agree with this Bruce has made a living feeding on the bottom, terrified of a challenge

I dont think thats true of Shearer like. Dont think he'd be afraid to call it how he see's it, regardless of his relationship with Bruce. Stuck the boot in on MOTD.

Guest Cheesy Beans

I dont think thats true of Shearer like. Dont think he'd be afraid to call it how he see's it, regardless of his relationship with Bruce. Stuck the boot in on MOTD.

:lol: He stuck the boot in on the players’ performance.

He’s ignored the dreadful football and performances over Bruce’s entire regime and never said a bad word about him or his tactical ineptitude.

He’s been pathetic with his punditry during this.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Man utd clearly deserved to win. We had a few moments for sure but weren't consistent enough. I felt more pressure on their defence would have helped. We sat back too much.

Cheers Steve.

Man utd clearly deserved to win. We had a few moments for sure but weren't consistent enough. I felt more pressure on their defence would have helped. We sat back too much.

Cheers Steve.

You said Man Utd had a "dire squad". You clearly know nothing about football. Such an outrageously stupid comment lol.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Cheers Steve.

You said Man Utd had a "dire squad". You clearly know nothing about football. Such an outrageously stupid comment lol.

Have you read my follow up post in relation to that?

Bless you. You even fuck up trying to call someone else out on having no football knowledge.

You’re about as odd with your love affair as Sean’s irrational hatred for Staveley. You’ll get piles being this worked up.

Cheers Steve.

Bless you. You even f*** up trying to call someone else out on having no football knowledge.

You’re about as odd with your love affair as Sean’s irrational hatred for Staveley. You’ll get piles being this worked up.

I only read the headline. And the headline was enough. Dire. Squad. Unfunny user name, bland poster. Add very little around here, and just lies.

Man u have a shit and dire squad according to cheesy lol

Guest Cheesy Beans

Cheers Steve.

Bless you. You even f*** up trying to call someone else out on having no football knowledge.

I only read the headline. And the headline was enough. Dire. Squad. Unfunny user name, bland poster. Add very little around here, and just lies.

Man u have a s*** and dire squad according to cheesy lol

So you’ve admitted you haven’t read my post, yet you’re trying to claim something? :lol:

Maybe you don’t watch our matches either and just ‘read the headlines’, it would explain your shit opinions :lol:

Guest Cheesy Beans

"Have you read my follow post?"

Errrrrrrrr no. I saw your initial rogue post. That s*** comment needs to be called out. Not right.

Are you okay? :lol:

Think you need to have a sit down with a glass of tap water. If it makes you feel better, well done - you’ve ‘called me out’, I and everyone else, are really impressed with you. Great job.