Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

Either bringing KDB or Son in for Sterling but it's a tough one, especially with Alli already there.

Other transfer either brings in Rashford or takes Mount out (Grealish?)

I'd say KDB for Sterling and Son for Alli.

Take my advice with pinch of salt. This is coming from someone who triple-captained Vardy this GW :suicide:

Triple captain for double game week gents, unless you got something riding on being top of a league within first half of the season.

Our work league has a £300 first prize for every calendar month. I was 4th so thought Vardy v Norwich would be a decent shout. :lol:

I’m never anywhere near in the season-long leagues because if I’m nowhere near a prize going into the last week I’ll make 4-5 transfers prepping for the following month. Need to make two teams really.

This was me:

Took De Bruyne out for Son. :anguish:

Aaaand this was also me:

Either bringing KDB or Son in for Sterling but it's a tough one, especially with Alli already there.

Take my advice with pinch of salt. This is coming from someone who triple-captained Vardy this GW :suicide:

:lol:

This was me:

Took De Bruyne out for Son. :anguish:

Aaaand this was also me:

:lol:

Ok, just a quick update. Transferred Son in for Alli - Red card, Transferred Martial in for Manè, decided to captain Rashford :suicide:

From now on - whatever I say - do the opposite!