Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

It's as hard as ever to make a squad. Lesson I learned from last year is make sure you have a squad and not just a good 11 and to have way more patience and faith.

I reckon Laporte is a must have. Ederson, Laporte, Van dijk, Alexander Arnold and Aguero are my my must haves.

I think it's best to invest heavy in defence and attack as then there are still good budget options in midfield like Fraser, Zaha, Tielemans to name a few. The only issue then is surely need one of Salah or Sterling in. De Bruyne looks great value at 9.5 as well he will have a big season if he's fit

My team is based on deciding which out of Sterling and Kane to go without.

I just know that Robertson, Vardy, Salah and Digne are definitely in.

I'd rather have Sterling. The 2 players I'd most be scared of not having are Salah and Aguero. Both are capable of a hat trick at any time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Almost done with our draft for this season. 8 team league with Togga scoring on Fantrax. Quite happy with how things went (with the 8th pick)...

Bernardo

Alexander Arnold

Eriksen

Rashford

Tielemans

Chilwell

King

Barkley

Duffy

Lanzini

Holebas

McNeil

Adams

Pickford

+ Pepe as I'll be adding him with my waiver priority.

Almost done with our draft for this season. 8 team league with Togga scoring on Fantrax. Quite happy with how things went (with the 8th pick)...

Bernardo

Alexander Arnold

Eriksen

Rashford

Tielemans

Chilwell

King

Barkley

Duffy

Lanzini

Holebas

McNeil

Adams

Pickford

We need to do a Fantrax league on here next season. I've done it for last 4 years with mates and it's addictive as fuck.

Can't wait to enjoy this for a few weeks only to never look at my team again for the rest of the season.

Draft is the only way to play, ideally with money on the line. The official FPL game is so lame - everyone ends up with largely the same team.

My team still hinges on Kane vs Vardy, although starting to lean towards Kane with Ayoze in midfield to cover Leicester.

Zaha less appealing, Sigurdsson plays for a side who struggled to score in pre-season and the signings of Cutrone/Maupay kind of block Jota/Murray.

Bernardo

Alexander Arnold

Eriksen

Rashford

Tielemans

Chilwell

King

Barkley

Duffy

Lanzini

Holebas

McNeil

Adams

Pickford

We need to do a Fantrax league on here next season. I've done it for last 4 years with mates and it's addictive as fuck.

I'd be up for that, it looks pretty decent.

Can't wait to enjoy this for a few weeks only to never look at my team again for the rest of the season.

Draft is the only way to play, ideally with money on the line. The official FPL game is so lame - everyone ends up with largely the same team.

Didn't even know there were FF apps with draft options for the Premier League. The NFL FF is so good it completely kills this for me after a couple of weeks.