Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Looks like its going to be a bad end to the season.

It'd been (another) bad season on the whole.

Not for the money spent is isn't, Rafa has done another great job.

Fuck off Mike

Rafa's achievement given his resources is a different question.

We are 15th in the league and got knocked out of both cups early on again. It's been a shite season.

We're not going down but this could become a silly end to the season.

We lost to a much better Arsenal team and were the better team today. We’ll finish well clear of the drop.

Looks like its going to be a bad end to the season.

It'd been (another) bad season on the whole.

Not for the money spent is isn't, Rafa has done another great job.

f*** off Mike

Rafa's achievement given his resources is a different question.

We are 15th in the league and got knocked out of both cups early on again. It's been a s**** season.

*Ashley wanking furiously*

Still need 1 win I reckon.

One win or a three or four draws will be enough, we've done enough already this season to stay up.

Why do we need a win or 3 or 4 draws then?  :lol:

Wasn't meant to be interpreted literally, the point being that we have put ourselves in a position where we have to do very little to stay up by getting to 35 points before we hit this little streak of bad results  ;)

Looking at Cardiff's fixtures its not beyond them to get 8 or 9 points from their remaining fixtures I could even see them getting something away to Man United if they have to. I would expect us to get a few more points from our remaining matches, but if this is a lengthy poor run of form we might at the very least need something in the last couple of matches. If we lose to Leicester and Cardiff beat Burnley then its game on again especially with their game in hand against Brighton.

I have a really bad feeling that Cardiff will win and we will be sucked right back into a relegation battle.

I don't think we can go down because we have a reasonable run of games to see the season out:

I think we will get 7 more points.