FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

To be honest the Americans hate the Japanese. Seventy years after the war and the Japanese still buy adverts on TV channels in the states to try and show they are no longer the enemy.

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/c669i8dmy0e-xrggjwkyaw.png

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/c669i8dmy0e-xrggjwkyaw.png

:lol: I gotta see these commercials, tbh.

It's dead OTT to nuke someone and still hate them.

Give it to Australia/NZ so the US doesn't look completely self-serving here  :lol:

Clearly the World Cup should stay with AFC, perhaps a staunch US ally from the region with recent experience in hosting this kind of tournament could step in...

Aye, Japan all the way. Sick of s**** no mark countries getting the nod :thup:

Walked right into that one :lol:

To be honest the Americans hate the Japanese. Seventy years after the war and the Japanese still buy adverts on TV channels in the states to try and show they are no longer the enemy.

:lol: What in the absolute f*** are you talking about.

he saw the advert man!

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: I gotta see these commercials, tbh.

It's dead OTT to nuke someone and still hate them.

As well as massively westernising their country and pretty much owning Okinawa until the end of time.

It was quite trade focused. This Japanese man designed the new subway vehicles, this Japanese man is working on a cure for cancer at Harvard etc.

Please trade with us.

Same week Japan came over to see Obama to mark VJ dAy

It was quite trade focused. This Japanese man designed the new subway vehicles, this Japanese man is working on a cure for cancer at Harvard etc.

Please trade with us.

The UK runs tourism adverts in Korea sometimes. Is that because we hate you?

Please trade with us.

Please stop posting.

Please trade with us.

:lol: That's just normal shit, though. I thought there were like "No more nukes onegai shimasu!" ads on repeat, the way you built it up.

Please trade with us.

Please stop posting.

:lol:

Give it to Australia/NZ so the US doesn't look completely self-serving here  :lol:

Clearly the World Cup should stay with AFC, perhaps a staunch US ally from the region with recent experience in hosting this kind of tournament could step in...

Aye, Japan all the way. Sick of s**** no mark countries getting the nod :thup:

Walked right into that one :lol:

Bollocks.

This. The generation of Japanese-hating Americans are gone. My grandmother was like. Fought the war right into the 1990s.

We still have plenty of Russia-hating Americans, Iran-hating American, Muslim-hating Americans... etc.

I've been in bed all day so I'm just catching up on this. Is it looking like Qatar and possibly Russia could have hosting the World Cup taken from them?

Blatter will sit out this year it seems, with an election being held in early 2016. Would probably mean too little time left to take it from Russia, but Qatar should have it fucking taken from them.

I've been in bed all day so I'm just catching up on this. Is it looking like Qatar and possibly Russia could have hosting the World Cup taken from them?

Might be another vote for Qatar. World cup very unlikely to be taken off Russia IMO. Would like 2018 to go to England though, might get to see a few games

Does this mean John Oliver has to drink a Bud Light Lime?

:lol:  :lol:

I'd never actually heard of Bud Light Lime before, is it as bad as it sounds? :lol: