FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

I'd have the power of your vote tied to your FIFA ranking.  It's absolutely ludicrous that Africa have more voting power than Europe.

And why in the name of fuck has Asia got nearly 50 votes (just a few less then Europe)?

I'd have the power of your vote tied to your FIFA ranking.  It's absolutely ludicrous that Africa have more voting power than Europe.

And why in the name of fuck has Asia got nearly 50 votes (just a few less then Europe)?

Because thats the amount of countries there

He's just spread out the votes to areas where he can gain most control (bribe). Fifa is hated in Europe.

Yes he's bribed 133 countries. Europe is the main power in football, at least in terms of money and the only candidate from Europe is the most hated guy in European football. UEFA can't complain when they didn't put any kind of pressure on Blatter until a few days ago

And why in the name of f*** has Asia got nearly 50 votes (just a few less then Europe)?

Because thats the amount of countries there

In proportion to either population or popularity of the game, Asia is probably slightly under represented.

I'm working at a law firm in DC at the moment and I was talking to one of our experienced litigation partners about this last night. He mentioned that the prosecution team DOJ had assembled for this case was basically all of their superstar lawyers, and just seeing that list of names made him 100% confident that FIFA was fucked.  These guys are taking this very seriously.

:megusta:

:fwap:

Though I guess I'm a little disappointed the DoJ's putting its all-stars on this case and not, say, on the civil rights crisis in our country at the moment. :lol:

I'm working at a law firm in DC at the moment and I was talking to one of our experienced litigation partners about this last night. He mentioned that the prosecution team DOJ had assembled for this case was basically all of their superstar lawyers, and just seeing that list of names made him 100% confident that FIFA was f***ed.  These guys are taking this very seriously.

:fwap:

Though I guess I'm a little disappointed the DoJ's putting its all-stars on this case and not, say, on the civil rights crisis in our country at the moment. :lol:

:lol: I'm sorry man

I'm working at a law firm in DC at the moment and I was talking to one of our experienced litigation partners about this last night. He mentioned that the prosecution team DOJ had assembled for this case was basically all of their superstar lawyers, and just seeing that list of names made him 100% confident that FIFA was f***ed.  These guys are taking this very seriously.

Thought i read on here you were a pilot in the Korean airforce! What a fucking letdown.

Thought i read on here you were a pilot in the Korean airforce! What a fucking letdown.

Obviously stole the uniform for that TV show.  Fucking imposter.

Some of them responded to it here:

http://consumerist.com/2015/05/20/visa-coca-cola-respond-to-human-rights-concerns-about-qatar-world-cup-not-pulling-out-as-sponsors/

"Coca Cola says it welcomes “constructive dialogue on human rights issues, and we will continue to work with many individuals, human rights organizations, sports groups, government officials and others to develop solutions and foster greater respect for human rights in sports and elsewhere.”

It's fucking human rights, it's a fundamental right and shouldn't even need to be discussed ffs :lol:

Also loved that Blatter "condemned the working conditions" when it was him and his goons who chose fucking Qatar to host the World Cup in the first place.

"I got the vote of 133 nations, but I am the president of them all."

Re: UEFA "I can forgive, but I never forget."

Blatter is such an odious cunt, man. UEFA better fucking pull out of that viper's nest of corruption.

Obviously stole the uniform for that TV show.  Fucking imposter.

I was one but this job pays better :lol:

Not a pilot though.

http://consumerist.com/2015/05/20/visa-coca-cola-respond-to-human-rights-concerns-about-qatar-world-cup-not-pulling-out-as-sponsors/

"Coca Cola says it welcomes “constructive dialogue on human rights issues, and we will continue to work with many individuals, human rights organizations, sports groups, government officials and others to develop solutions and foster greater respect for human rights in sports and elsewhere.”

It's f***ing human rights, it's a fundamental right and shouldn't even need to be discussed ffs :lol:

Also loved that Blatter "condemned the working conditions" when it was him and his goons who chose f***ing Qatar to host the World Cup in the first place.

In defense of Blatter... :lol: He didn't vote for Qatar however Platini of UEFA did.

It's f***ing human rights, it's a fundamental right and shouldn't even need to be discussed ffs :lol:

Also loved that Blatter "condemned the working conditions" when it was him and his goons who chose f***ing Qatar to host the World Cup in the first place.

In defense of Blatter... :lol: He didn't vote for Qatar however Platini of UEFA did.

Ah, okay. Well he's still a cunt :lol:

Who did he vote for, just out of interest? :)