Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest hindu times

I saw Damien Duff in the Gate cinema last night, wearing an ankle brace and limping heavily.

To bring up a thread from Toontastic, when and where have you seen the players in public recently?

Well i didn't but my mates served Obafemi Martins with a phone in South Shields a couple of weeks ago. He was with his agent cos his agents from Shields apparantly. He got a picture with him and told him he needs to look up more once he gets the ball  :lol:

I saw Mirandinha in WH Smiths in Eldon Square.

What I remember most was lots of people recognising him, and him just grinning at them, and the fact that his wife was wearing a truly vile leather and fur coat, and was wearing far, far too much make-up, to the point I actually thought she might be some kind of over compensating transexual at first.

Oh, this was in 1987, by the way

Guest icemanblue

Charlie and Tim Krul in Azzuri, by the Quayside. They were sitting at the table next to us. Krul sat saying nothing while Zogs was on his phone the whole time. Looked like fun!

Nobby passing under the chinese arch thing a couple of mondays ago. I nearly bumped into andy o'briens nose a couple of years ago in northumberland street.

I work in tescos hexham and i've seen Micheal Bridges, Harmison, Cram and Jony wilkinson every other week.

Guest smoggeordie

Seen Titus pissed as a fart in the Gate. Seen Shay and Roeder on Osbourne road. Seen Luque in Tescos and Tim Krul got on the 306 bus with me and Rocker :lol:

Guest TheOrder

Krul on the 306 to Jesmond after an academy game.

Parker filling up twice a week at the tesco garage at four lane ends.

Bramble- See above.

Robbie Elliot in Borders at the Silverlink.

Kieron Dyer at the cinema at the silverlink.

Emre driving through Walker :lol:

Too many really.

Guest alijmitchell

Saw Kieron Dyer in Tiger Tiger in the gate the on the night of easter bank holiday monday, just after the Arsenal match. There's a photo of me and a mate with him, and he does not look pleased.  ;D

Guest icemanblue

When working at HMV:

Sold Kluivert a PS2 and a shitload of games

Same for Jenas. He left his card at the desk and i had to run off after him. Felt a right prick. Should have just kept it in hindsight.

Bellamy wandering around for a good half an hour. Begging for people to notice who he was, the acting like a twat when they did.

Also saw Milner, Bramble, Dyer in there.

Oh, and Ameobi at ASDA car park in Boldon (his lass is from round there), struggling to park his generic footballer 4x4.

Guest WalkervilleMag

Nobby and the Wolf man Daniel Cordone in Baha nightclub, he had scored against Spurs if i remember correctly.

Guest WalkervilleMag

Bramble- See above.

Too many really.

his turkish m8s lives there.

Guest smoggeordie

Bramble- See above.

Too many really.

his turkish m8s lives there.

:o

See Shola a canny bit around here, has relatives that live over the road from me. See Emre around and about the Toon, there was the time I bumped into Dyer on Northumberland street (he had been to HMV).

Seen Parker in his DB9 at four lane ends roundabout.

Dwight Yorke in his bright yellow lambo on felling bypass, on Crimbo eve.

See a canny few of them around and about like, most just look the other way and ignore everyone.

Stephen Carr and his missus & kids at dinnertime today in Eldon Square.

He's a miserable bastard and she's very pretty and cheerful.

Oba Martins at dinnertime today in Fenwicks. He's little and looks older than 22.

Loads of others at various times over the years.

Guest smoggeordie

Oba Martins at dinnertime today in Fenwicks. He's little and looks older than 22.

???

Well he should do considering he's 108

- Ameobi in USC buying a lovely little pink jacket.

- Tim Krul on the metro station at haymarket day after he signed. Only recognized him because he was tall, alone and wearing a nufc tracksuit.

- Stevie Taylor coming out of the disney shop in eldon with like 10 stuffed bags.

- Seen Dwight Yorke everywhere atm. Says it all aboout Sunderland tbh. he comes to newcastle for shopping, meals, drinks...he's been stalking me for the last 3 weeks or so :D

Saw Kieron Dyer in Tiger Tiger in the gate the on the night of easter bank holiday monday, just after the Arsenal match. There's a photo of me and a mate with him, and he does not look pleased.  ;D

I was there that night (it was my 18th birthday). Steve Harper, Nicky Butt and Scott Parker were also there. I saw Steve Harper get in abit of an arguement with a bouncer, too.

seen solano last night in his car

a couple of months time he blared his horn at me when I was taking too long to get out of a car parking space

walked past martins on a night out in the winter, ameobi in bar recently, emre driving

emre and nol both had personalised plates with N0L 2239 (or something) and EMR3, bit flashy if you ask me.

Guest mavericknufc

I was there that night (it was my 18th birthday). Steve Harper, Nicky Butt and Scott Parker were also there. I saw Steve Harper get in abit of an arguement with a bouncer, too.

I saw them earlier that night in Players Shay was with them too. Saw Emre same night on Dean Street, Dwight Yorke and Stern John in the Gate and played golf a couple of times with Ameobi. Saw Pav in Cowells in Gosforth buying some plants just before xmas

When I was a bairn I spotted Michael O'Neill (sp?) in Eldon Square and then a year or so later got Mickey Quinn's autograph in Eldon Sq also.

More recently I spotted Steven Carr on his knees on Pink Lane taking this chaps weapon in his gob. 

Just last week I also spotted Peter Ramage up against some bins just off Northumberland St getting rammed up the hoop of some fella. 

110% True.