Everton v Newcastle United - 05/12/18 @ 19:45 - No UK TV

morla84

Game that sticks in the mind for was Ba's last minute equaliser after they had 2 goals disallowed, as well as that disgraceful first half performance under Pardew that had a bairn in the away end in tears.

tThat bairn was you wasnt it  :snod:

Game that sticks in the mind for was Ba's last minute equaliser after they had 2 goals disallowed, as well as that disgraceful first half performance under Pardew that had a bairn in the away end in tears.

Was that the game where Marveaux put in one of the most cowardly displays by any NUFC player ever and was subbed about 2 minutes after half time? Still not sure why Pardew thought it would be a good idea to give him a couple of minutes at the start of the 2nd half before subbing him rather than just do it at half time.

4-0.  Referee goes mental to make sure that us 'deluded Geordies' get taught a lesson and Perez continues to be the worst player NUFC has ever seen.

Going to be cancer.

Only thing cancerous tonight is this dogshit. But no doubt will continue.

While Everton are much better than us, they're not a team with loads of world class attackers that are impossible to stop.

Can see us battling hard either way.

I'm not sure there's a player in our team i'd have over their's.

The goalie - maybe.

Lascelles over Keane a personal choice.

I reckon these lads on their bench start for us or extremely close: Lookman, Zouma, Tosun, McCarthy, Calvert-Lewin.

Everton are lightyears ahead.

Walcott usually scores against us. Sigurdsson penalty. 2-0 defeat.

4-0.  Referee goes mental to make sure that us 'deluded Geordies' get taught a lesson and Perez continues to be the worst player NUFC has ever seen.

Going to be cancer.

I'm assuming NUFC are the initials of a family member, possibly a small girl, who rarely watches football.