NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest Howaythetoon

Nah it’s had to do a double turn in disgust at official toon tops worn by some fat Geordie.

Didn't your wife just buy official tops from Sports Direct? :lol:

Aye, her money though and she knows what I think, she probably does it on purpose anyway the twat, like  feeding my son shark meat  :dave:

I find it a bit fascinating how all of a sudden there's been this wholesale return to wild patterns on kits. Not against it at all, there's been some crackers. Just strange how it's basically 90% of new kits - certainly this coming season - have gone back to it, across all manufacturers. Was there some golden nugget of market research that dropped about a year ago? People want patterns! Was there a particular patterny kit from the last couple of years that the world went mad for, so everyone else followed suit? All I can think of is that Juventus one but that wasn't a pattern, it was just a bit weird.

:thup: Well remembered, that Nigeria one in particular is probably quite significant in this important investigation of mine.

That Nigeria kit is a contender for greatest kit of all time. Up there with Our brown ale one and Fiorentina’s Nintendo shirt

:thup: Well remembered, that Nigeria one in particular is probably quite significant in this important investigation of mine.

That Nigeria kit is a contender for greatest kit of all time. Up there with Our brown ale one and Fiorentina’s Nintendo shirt

Maybe we're seeing different pictures.