Southampton 0-1 Newcastle United - 07/03/20

Disco

Shelvey was terrible after a good 55 mins.

I think we've signed Danny Rose's brother who can't pass a football

Aye, it's unreal how many times he's played the ball down the line straight into the opponents feet. He looks so poor.

I didnt see the game but listened to a couple of segments. Both times John Anderson claimed Shelvey was starting to run things.  :dontknow:

;D

He played well for about 55 mins but then could't pass the ball to a black and white shirt after that

I remember even in our Championship season, fans complaining he went to shit after 60mins. I just don't think he has the stamina for a full game of football. Maybe he has small lungs?  :dontknow:

He played well for about 55 mins but then could't pass the ball to a black and white shirt after that

I remember even in our Championship season, fans complaining he went to shit after 60mins. I just don't think he has the stamina for a full game of football. Maybe he has small lungs?  :dontknow:

no, he’s a pisspot apparently.

Jetro would have had a field day today.

Even this game would have taken its Tull.

Loads of people if not most will not get that.  Very good.

Even though it's Jethro actually.

Jetro would have had a field day today.

Even this game would have taken its Tull.

Loads of people if not most will not get that.  Very good.

Only those living in the past, or those who are thick as a brick.

no, he’s a pisspot apparently.

Saw him out in a Ponteland restaurant with Gayle, I wonder if Dwight's lethargy might have a similar cause?

Burnley and Southampton has "gifted" us another season in the PL with these two last matches. Shocking performances from them both.

thats harsh. southampton were getting battered first half, especially before the red. second half they sat deep.

Rose started poorly but actually started to look ok late on so he may come good. Shelvey isn't fully fit from injury so has an excuse for now. Luckish win but worked hard and deserved it I reckon. Joelinton did ok and slowly adjusting being played in a more natural position.

Shelvey was gassed after seven minutes when he literally ran as fast as I’ve ever seen him move to keep the ball in and cross it for Gayle to fuck up.

I’ve never seen him move above a trot before - and he was clearly finished before the game had really started.

Don't remember that, just read the match report and it says he got sent off after the final whistle?

The last one I can remember is when we beat Arsenal at the Emirates and I think one of their defenders got sent off in the last min

Shelvey was gassed after seven minutes when he literally ran as fast as I’ve ever seen him move to keep the ball in and cross it for Gayle to fuck up.

I’ve never seen him move above a trot before - and he was clearly finished before the game had really started.

What on earth are you talking about?  I can guarantee that you have never played football in your life!

Don't remember that, just read the match report and it says he got sent off after the final whistle?

The last one I can remember is when we beat Arsenal at the Emirates and I think one of their defenders got sent off in the last min

It was right at the end after he went nuts when Cabaye(?) said something to him. If it was after the final whistle it doesn’t answer your question though. Bradley Johnson got sent off at Norwich against us, but so did Remy, so we didn’t have an advantage then either.