Norwich City vs NUFC - 17/8/19 @ 3pm

Kasper

Why do all the Militant Mags, constantly post in the match thread wishing we lose?

"Come on you Canaries." Fuck off man.

This Board has gone to absolute shit.

Because losing is more likely to get rid of Ashley, I'd presume.

Why post on the match thread at all then?

This constant wishing to lose is just grating on me.

I won't spend any money on the Toon, realise we need Ashley out, and clearly Bruce is a poor choice for manager. I get that.

But I can't cheer when Newcastle gets beat or want them to get beat.

Why?

This is not NUFC, this is the afterbirth that should have been disposed of posing as NUFC.

The ONLY way we ever get our club back and the only thing that will make fat twat sell us is for a prolonged stay in either the championship or even better joining the swamp rats in League 1.

Hence...Come on you Canaries...or whoever this fucking abortion of a version of NUFC is playing...every week, every game until MA is gone and the soooopafans wake the fuck up.

Guest godzilla

Why do all the Militant Mags, constantly post in the match thread wishing we lose?

"Come on you Canaries." f*** off man.

This Board has gone to absolute s***.

I won't spend any money on the Toon, realise we need Ashley out, and clearly Bruce is a poor choice for manager. I get that.

Why?

This is not NUFC, this is the afterbirth that should have been disposed of posing as NUFC.

The ONLY way we ever get our club back and the only thing that will make fat t*** sell us is for a prolonged stay in either the championship or even better joining the swamp rats in League 1.

Hence...Come on you Canaries...or whoever this f***ing abortion of a version of NUFC is playing...every week, every game until MA is gone and the soooopafans wake the f*** up.

Never want the team I support to get beat. Stay away and protest 100% but never wish for the team to get beat. Don’t understand anyone who would want to to be honest.

Guest reefatoon

Playing 3 in the middle and not buying an extra player to play there was supreme lunacy.

Completely right. Don’t think the club care what position the players play as long as they can get some profit off them once sold.

Guest neesy111

Playing 3 in the middle and not buying an extra player to play there was supreme lunacy.

Completely right. Don’t think the club care what position the players play as long as they can get some profit off them once sold.

I'm sure Williems was signed as he can play in CM and LWB.

I'm sure Williems was signed as he can play in CM and LWB.

The loanees cover the gaps.

"Come on you Canaries." f*** off man.

This Board has gone to absolute s***.

Why?

The ONLY way we ever get our club back and the only thing that will make fat t*** sell us is for a prolonged stay in either the championship or even better joining the swamp rats in League 1.

Hence...Come on you Canaries...or whoever this f***ing abortion of a version of NUFC is playing...every week, every game until MA is gone and the soooopafans wake the f*** up.

Never want the team I support to get beat. Stay away and protest 100% but never wish for the team to get beat. Don’t understand anyone who would want to to be honest.

Fully respect your point of view, but I don't understand why you are thinking the way you do so there you go.