The other games today 2019/20

Greg

I was a kid in the 1970s and therefore naive, but I don't remember folk wanting Liverpool, Villa, or Forest to lose in the European Cup. Maybe my old man did, I just didn't notice. It's clear that a lot of people are happy to see Liverpool, City, Man Utd (if they were in it) lose now, myself among them.

Souness is absolutely seething on Irish TV :lol:

Like a wake in the BT studio. Marvellous scenes. A fitting end to the CL.

Absolutely loved watching the muppets in mourning on BT. I remember after the first leg, Owen especially and Ferdinand, were all 'payback's a b*tch', 'Anfield will be waiting for you', 'we'll remember how Simeone acted on the touchine' BS.

Absolutely delighted Atleti actually won on the night too. Anfield is nothing for them. They have visted tougher places and rough nights. f*** softie Mikey and Rio.

• 1 month later...
Guest dabe

Jeonbuk Motors v Suwon Bluewings 11am BBC website

Seongnam Magpies is the team to watch, home kit is black, away white, badge has a magpie, were good in the 90s, early 00s. Playing tomorrow at 11am against Gwangju.

watched alot of it. wasnt was bad as i thought it would be without the crowd.

wouldnt have a problem watching us and the rest of the premier league season behind closed doors. just a little piped crowd noise.

• 3 weeks later...