LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Former Newcastle defensive coach (!) Mark Lawrenson talking about Steve Bruce on Football Focus: "I think he's a good manager, he's a good manager. They're never happy, do they? [sic] They want to win the Champions League but they're not in it unfortunately. Such is life." #NUFC

Prick

Former Newcastle defensive coach (!) Mark Lawrenson talking about Steve Bruce on Football Focus: "I think he's a good manager, he's a good manager. They're never happy, do they? [sic] They want to win the Champions League but they're not in it unfortunately. Such is life." #NUFC

Prick

Its lazy comments like this that the rest of the country listen to, unfortunately.

Baffles me the way we are just expected to be happy with how things are at our club. It just shows the complete lack of knowledge of the situation by those paid to talk about it.

Haha, classic fans are deluded tripe. Trouble is fans of other clubs lap this up, it obviously makes them all feel better about themselves. Ignore the facts, let’s just trot out the lazy lines.

Disgraceful comments from him.  No other way to dress this up, absolutely disgraceful.

There's no excuse for allowing that level of cliche crap to be said unchallenged after these last few years. Takes quite something to get me to feel passionate about nufc these days, but seeing this was so very triggering :lol:

Lawro can absolutely go fuck himself. What a cunt.

• 1 year later...