Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Why wear your watch on the beach? Unless you desperately need to know when the lunchtime buffet opens.

It could be water proof.

How can we find out?

I'd imagine with the wealth he has accumulated as manager he would be buying watches which are waterproof. 

Seems a real chilled out entertainer

He’s having a laugh whilst getting the job done.

And people say he’s just a big pair of tits.

article-1360178-0D56F782000005DC-361_306x443.jpg

Why don't we call him Fatty Fatty Toad Boy?

That big Steve, he's grotesque.

:lol:

Lads , i think we need to lay off steve bruce a bit , lets not forget the real culprit here.

Im all for anti ashley united fc propaganda until he dies but lets just leave bruce alone for now.

I dont mind the usual fat cunt stuff but to start dissecting his belly properties compared to rafas just makes us look stupid .i cant remember rafa ever showing his belly as much as i love the guy. This actualy puts steve bruce 1-0 up in the belly stakes .

Steve bruce is  just a pawn in the game for ashley.

i honestly believe he will become instrumental in the grand scheme of things in hammering the final nail in ashleys coffin.

If hes stressed enough through fan/results/media pressure and when ashley fucks him over in january or next summer , he will turn big time.he isnt a pardew.

I sympathise and can relate to the man .he sadly lost both parents in quick succession in recent times and both were nufc fans through and through .

Id imagine a big part of him felt he was doing it for them .im sure they would have loved to see their son manage their hometown team

I could never ever humiliate a man who took an opportunity presented to him under such circumstances which would do his parents incredibly proud and in their memory and help him through his ever lasting grief.

And lets not forget bruce took on a job noone would touch with a bargepole.

He left a cushy number at sheffield to come into this shit.

To do that actually takes balls.

Sorry im drunk.

Lads , i think we need to lay off steve bruce a bit , lets not forget the real culprit here.

Im all for anti ashley united fc propaganda until he dies but lets just leave bruce alone for now.

I dont mind the usual fat cunt stuff but to start dissecting his belly properties compared to rafas just makes us look stupid .i cant remember rafa ever showing his belly as much as i love the guy. This actualy puts steve bruce 1-0 up in the belly stakes .

i honestly believe he will become instrumental in the grand scheme of things in hammering the final nail in ashleys coffin.

If hes stressed enough through fan/results/media pressure and when ashley fucks him over in january or next summer , he will turn big time.he isnt a pardew.

I sympathise and can relate to the man .he sadly lost both parents in quick succession in recent times and both were nufc fans through and through .

Id imagine a big part of him felt he was doing it for them .im sure they would have loved to see their son manage their hometown team

I could never ever humiliate a man who took an opportunity presented to him under such circumstances which would do his parents incredibly proud and in their memory and help him through his ever lasting grief.

Sorry im drunk.

NINTCHDBPICT000519414109-1-e1567777601569.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

Sorry im drunk.

:icon_puke_r:

And yeah we can tell.

Sorry im drunk

No shit

Sorry im drunk.

The Venn diagram of "people who think Bruce deserves some slack" and "people who can't write coherent sentences" really is just a fucking circle.

Sorry im drunk.

:lol: