Achraf Lazaar leaves NUFC by mutual consent

Disco

Dennis Wise tells me he's comfortable on the ball, happy to beat his man down the line or cutting inside and can cross off both feet.

Very impressive delivery with his left peg.

'How Bizarre' by OMC

How Lazaar, how Lazaar, how Lazaar. Ohhh baby (oh baby), he's really pacy (he's really pacy). Everytime you look around, he's in your face!

Although in all seriousness it'll be great to have an attacking threat from left-back. If we play Lazaar and Yedlin at the same time, it would be one of those modern systems where - in possession - Hayden drops into a 3rd CB whilst they bomb forward. Maybe.

'How Bizarre' by OMC

How Lazaar, how Lazaar, how Lazaar. Ohhh baby (oh baby), he's really pacy (he's really pacy). Everytime you look around, he's in your face!

Although in all seriousness it'll be great to have an attacking threat from left-back. If we play Lazaar and Yedlin at the same time, it would be one of those modern systems where - in possession - Hayden drops into a 3rd CB whilst they bomb forward. Maybe.

:lol: Brilliant.

Another, albeit weaker, option:

Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,

So tell me what you want, what you really really want,

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna,

I really, really really wanna Achraf Lazaar.

Yep, if we get him to go with Yedlin we'd have two very pacey full backs who look good going forward, which would make a big difference when we come up against teams at home who are going to just sit back and defend. We really need another creative midfielder but it's good to see us addressing the other areas we're deficient in.