NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

So this is our last Puma kit, right?

Hopefully get Nike or New Balance next season. Won't happen though, we'll sign another 10 year lowball Puma deal, or, I have a horrible feeling we'll sign with a 'new' kit manufacturer that'll be owned by SD.

Some mega rich unknown Arab sheikh will be our new owners come January. We'll be wearing adidas with grandad collar design as our home kit, maroon n dark blue hooped as the away kit next season

Or Lonsdale will be our kit supplier with a barcode design that matches the barcode for a free SD mug. SD as main sponsor with Mike Ashley's grinning face as a sleeve sponsor.

So this is our last Puma kit, right?

Hopefully get Nike or New Balance next season. Won't happen though, we'll sign another 10 year lowball Puma deal, or, I have a horrible feeling we'll sign with a 'new' kit manufacturer that'll be owned by SD.

Sondico

Still haven't seen a single soul in any of the new kits.

Thought it was a bit odd seeing someone wearing it standing behind the Boycott Ashley banner at Hibs. Not seen anyone in Newcastle with it yet, even kids. Unprecedented really.

Indeed, I work in the city centre too. Seen a couple wearing the new Arsenal home like, smart as a dart.

• 3 weeks later...

United are one of the few clubs in the Puma stable that make bespoke kits in partnership with the club rather than picking from a template. It represents their status as one of the top tier of clubs in the Puma portfolio, according to the company.

Pretty fucking wank portfolio then.

Not arsed who the manufacturer is as long as the club are getting decent whack from them, which is doubtful.

why would this matter ?