Your Newcastle United player of the season 18/19

mighty__mag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rondon and Perez at the top.

Schar and Ritchie have had great seasons too.

Special shout out to Fernandez, Ki, Hayden and Longstaff. Expected nothing of them this season and they all delivered. Very solid players.

Such a weird feeling having a host of players having done well at the end of a season :lol:

I voted Dubravka but, could easily have said Schar, Perez or Rondon.

Dubravka has made some outstanding saves and kept us alive in games which is why I picked him in the end. 

Frankly we have not had a forward like Rondon for many years and his contribution cannot be overlooked but, I think for overall consistency the keeper takes it in my mind.  (I can maybe think of two obvious errors, which from a keeper across a season is incredible).

Special mention for Lejuene. No coincidence our form took a vast upswing when he came back from injury. Likewise shout out to Longstaff who did so well when he came in. Our Young Player of the Season even having only played ten or so games. 

But for me given his importance, it's difficult to look past Rondon. Schar and Perez have both done well, but without Rondon we'd likely be thinking about the Championship next season.

:lol: Funny when folk put every single player in these polls. It's between Muto and Manquillo for me, like.

Because if I had just added the five or six I believe to be best, some dickhead would have asked where so and so was?

You have to please all the bellends on here, you know that right. Pedantic Wankerfest, Like.

Bit controversial but picked dubs. He did have a couple of shockers but he played every fucking game. Thats insane.

Everyone is a winner from Schar looking like a world beater, Rondon proving people wrong especially after a poor start, likewise Ayoze and Hayden. Longstaff with an honourable mention. Had he not got injured and broken through a month or two earlier I am sure he would be in with a shout.

Guest covmag

I went for Rondon, he  took a few games to adjust to us but the guy has been a beast upfront and allowed the likes of Perez then Almiron time to improve us as well.

Overall there's lots of candidates. That's a good team Rafa has developed.Yet our owner piss farts around.

I went for Rondon, he  took a few games to adjust to us but the guy has been a beast upfront and allowed the likes of Perez then Almiron time to improve us as well.

Overall there's lots of candidates. That's a good team Rafa has developed.Yet our owner piss farts around.

Did he even take time to adjust? He scored against Forest, did well in awkward circumstances at City, but as soon as he came in fully fit we kicked on.

There hasn't really been a standout IMO. Rondon and Perez for scoring enough goals in clutch situations winning enough games to stay up. Isaac Hayden and Sean Longstaff had an incredible run together defending well and stitching together the back and front lines. Ritchie never stopped running and produced some excellent end product. Almiron came in and rejuvenated the entire squad and the way we attack. Dubravka and the defence were immense when called upon.

I personally voted Perez but could just as easily have voted for Rondon or Schär.

Voted for Rondon, just none stop graft and contributed towards 19 goals with his high assists tally, hes been an absolute pleasure to watch play this season.

Ritchie would have been my second, think his sheer presence alone has dragged us forward at times, and while he is fairly limited hes contributed 9 assists this season from mostly a wing back position, hes been very good.

Honourable mentions to Perez, Schar and Hayden too.