Do we play the worst football in the Premier League?

Rafalove

Guest reefatoon

A team that doesn't create any chances or shots on goal has to be way down there. So yep, head and shoulders we are the shittest team to watch.

It's Bruceball.

It's not like there's a plan his team fail to enact, it's that his players have no idea what they're supposed to be doing. Beyond a slap on the back and an encouraging word, Bruce just doesn't do tactics.

It's the same everywhere he goes. To be fair, if you're a support of, say, Hull City, and he's getting results when you're not used to getting results, he's probably the second coming.

If you're a Newcastle or Villa fan, though, where the expectations - of at least something entertaining to watch - are just that little bit higher, he's totally out of his depth.

Us and you are the highlights of his managerial career,  and I think one spin-off of that is that he feels extra pressure to get results, which too often translates into "do your best, try not to lose".

As I said on that Bruce thread, I distinctly recall my dad, when Bruce was at Blues, going on about how the results were OK but the football was the worst he'd ever seen.

Even Pulis and that god awful Stoke side had a plan.

The shit we get served up is aimless horse shit. Literally relying on individuals to string together attacking moves and organise defensively. No game plan. No intention to win. No tactics.

It’s starting to remind me of Pardew. We rely on moments from players yet never look like scoring until it happens. The only difference is Pardew had better players to hide his awful tactics. I don’t actually dislike Bruce though, I quite like how he defends his players to a certain extent but he isn’t good enough at this level and shouldn’t be here.

To answer the question though I think we do play the worst football in the league. Most clubs have some sort of identity or system. We’re all of the place. I think we’ll be relying on three worse clubs again.

It’s starting to remind me of Pardew. We rely on moments from players yet never look like scoring until it happens. The only difference is Pardew had better players to hide his awful tactics. I don’t actually dislike Bruce though, I quite like how he defends his players to a certain extent but he isn’t good enough at this level and shouldn’t be here.

To answer the question though I think we do play the worst football in the league. Most clubs have some sort of identity or system. We’re all of the place. I think we’ll be relying on three worse clubs again.

Bruce is an arsehole.

The point got the cunt out of jail, it was horrendous and but for Darlow it would be 6-1

The last 2 games have made good players look terrible and that’s down to the plan  :lol:  As if we have one  :lol:

Genuinely the worst side(manager )  I’ve seen in the top flight in a black n white shirt and I’m over 50