Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest neesy111

Caulkin agrees, thought he was supposed to know football?

Think his post may be ironic.

At least he captained them to promotion and then helped them to their best seasons pretty much since the war.

Probably lascelles is our equivalent then? He would be nowhere near our legends list which just sums them up

Guest Howaythetoon

The mackems man :lol:

Ellis Shorts ‘wipes’ out debt and sells club on the cheap or so it goes...

Reality - business will repay chunk of debt to ES for as long as it takes, I assume it’s down in terms/length of time, he hands over liability to club under new owners, it’s like a loan to be paid over a certain time at a certain set interest. Only this time he won’t lose any more money or has to keep putting more in, that’s not his problem anymore.

New owners get club for cheap because they guarantee business will pay ES back and they are the only people daft enough to takeover a business that if it cost them 1 pound to buy, every pound the business generates a percentage of that is owed to the previous owner regardless.

So these two chancers, they sell a share to some rich bloke, a tiny share of course, to string fans along that they have some wealthy benefactor on board who may be able to afford to buy the club and put in some money, but that’s what ES did, he would just be giving the two chancers a shit load of money for nothing and left with the same problem of the business owing ES so he either pays him, let the business continue to do so or get a bank loan to pay him and pay the banks instead.

The two chancers think if they can get the club up or even more dream land back into the PL they can sell the club for big money and profit massively and the new owner can use extra money in the business to pay back ES or just keep things as is. He will get a cheap club, but only because the two chancers can sell it for cheap because 10m or 50m is like selling for 200m had they put in 190m or 150m.

They didn’t though, in fact they’ve took out 10m and they’ve leveraged it against the business. If they sell for 1 pound they are up. If they sell for 10m they are up.

Only they can’t give it away because it will take 100m or lottery win luck to just try and go back up to the PL and then there is ES’s money that needs paid either way and whoever does just ends up in the same boat as ES looking for two chancers willing to con their way to securing your tiny percentage from your massive pissed away money spunked on it all.

Now the two chancers are lumbered with this all and I predict they will sell for pennies to some other chancers like them who will try and flip it on for a few million like they have/plan and rinse and repeat unless a miracle shoestring return to the PL or a mackem Abramovic turns up. If they can’t they are fucked, they don’t have any money. They are desperate.

Either way the mackems are worse off than ever and ES although he has lost a shit load, he’s guaranteed a weekly wage for a long long time that will hopefully pay his restaurant bills under these lot or not.

But hey, the Don and Charlie hate the mags FTM...

:lol:

:mike:

Reality - business will repay chunk of debt to ES for as long as it takes, I assume it’s down in terms/length of time, he hands over liability to club under new owners, it’s like a loan to be paid over a certain time at a certain set interest. Only this time he won’t lose any more money or has to keep putting more in, that’s not his problem anymore.

New owners get club for cheap because they guarantee business will pay ES back and they are the only people daft enough to takeover a business that if it cost them 1 pound to buy, every pound the business generates a percentage of that is owed to the previous owner regardless.

So these two chancers, they sell a share to some rich bloke, a tiny share of course, to string fans along that they have some wealthy benefactor on board who may be able to afford to buy the club and put in some money, but that’s what ES did, he would just be giving the two chancers a shit load of money for nothing and left with the same problem of the business owing ES so he either pays him, let the business continue to do so or get a bank loan to pay him and pay the banks instead.

The two chancers think if they can get the club up or even more dream land back into the PL they can sell the club for big money and profit massively and the new owner can use extra money in the business to pay back ES or just keep things as is. He will get a cheap club, but only because the two chancers can sell it for cheap because 10m or 50m is like selling for 200m had they put in 190m or 150m.

They didn’t though, in fact they’ve took out 10m and they’ve leveraged it against the business. If they sell for 1 pound they are up. If they sell for 10m they are up.

Only they can’t give it away because it will take 100m or lottery win luck to just try and go back up to the PL and then there is ES’s money that needs paid either way and whoever does just ends up in the same boat as ES looking for two chancers willing to con their way to securing your tiny percentage from your massive pissed away money spunked on it all.

Now the two chancers are lumbered with this all and I predict they will sell for pennies to some other chancers like them who will try and flip it on for a few million like they have/plan and rinse and repeat unless a miracle shoestring return to the PL or a mackem Abramovic turns up. If they can’t they are fucked, they don’t have any money. They are desperate.

Either way the mackems are worse off than ever and ES although he has lost a shit load, he’s guaranteed a weekly wage for a long long time that will hopefully pay his restaurant bills under these lot or not.

that has cheered me right up.  :D

Guest poor

:mike:

So these two chancers, they sell a share to some rich bloke, a tiny share of course, to string fans along that they have some wealthy benefactor on board who may be able to afford to buy the club and put in some money, but that’s what ES did, he would just be giving the two chancers a s*** load of money for nothing and left with the same problem of the business owing ES so he either pays him, let the business continue to do so or get a bank loan to pay him and pay the banks instead.

Only they can’t give it away because it will take 100m or lottery win luck to just try and go back up to the PL and then there is ES’s money that needs paid either way and whoever does just ends up in the same boat as ES looking for two chancers willing to con their way to securing your tiny percentage from your massive p*ssed away money spunked on it all.

Now the two chancers are lumbered with this all and I predict they will sell for pennies to some other chancers like them who will try and flip it on for a few million like they have/plan and rinse and repeat unless a miracle shoestring return to the PL or a mackem Abramovic turns up. If they can’t they are f***ed, they don’t have any money. They are desperate.

Either way the mackems are worse off than ever and ES although he has lost a s*** load, he’s guaranteed a weekly wage for a long long time that will hopefully pay his restaurant bills under these lot or not.

that has cheered me right up.  :D

great post. nice to know that as low as we stoop under ashley the mackems will always be worse off

We are absolutely in no position to gloat or take the piss out of these anymore. In fact their future is lot rosier than ours right now. Yes, they are in a hole at the moment but slowly they will climb out of it and find their feet again. We however are lumbered with a criminal who is being allowed to vandalise our club and the only possible way to get rid of him is to head down the path that Sunderland have taken over the last couple of years. In our case though, we will probably need to suffer a lot longer than they have to have any chance of getting rid of him.... and we may never actually be truly rid of our cancer anyway as Ashley may always have some kind of a stake in NUFC, even if he is not the owner. And of course, once this Gallowgate development is complete there will always be a bricks and mortar reminder of his legacy standing right next to SJP. In my 34 years of supporting NUFC I have never felt threatened or inferior to SAFC but for the first time in my lifetime I think within the next 5 years they will be the biggest club in the North East.

I mean, at least they have an ambition and a goal for next season, something they want to achieve and they can follow the fortunes of the club as they try to achieve it.  More than  we have I guess.

I'm sorry but people who find solace in the mackems' plight totally fail to see what's really happening at "our" club.

At least these small time cunts still have a club to support. On the other hand, there's no more Newcastle United - this bitter, snide, vengeful bully has killed this club and when he finally fucks off (won't be soon imo) there will be nothing left.

There's a common misconception that all Ashley cares about is money. I think that his actions in these painful 12 years show without a doubt that he's an evil, paranoid coward who's main motivation is to "prove people wrong". It's not about business for him, it's about the hurt feelings of a man-child. In his mind, he's above the fans, above the history and traditions of the club, above Rafa Benitez and Kevin Keegan, above HMRC, above Companies House, above Parliament and the most basic labour laws..

We are stuck with a truly evil man on a major power trip and he hates us. Some day he'll get what he deserves.

We are absolutely in no position to gloat or take the p*ss out of these anymore. In fact their future is lot rosier than ours right now. Yes, they are in a hole at the moment but slowly they will climb out of it and find their feet again. We however are lumbered with a criminal who is being allowed to vandalise our club and the only possible way to get rid of him is to head down the path that Sunderland have taken over the last couple of years. In our case though, we will probably need to suffer a lot longer than they have to have any chance of getting rid of him.... and we may never actually be truly rid of our cancer anyway as Ashley may always have some kind of a stake in NUFC, even if he is not the owner. And of course, once this Gallowgate development is complete there will always be a bricks and mortar reminder of his legacy standing right next to SJP. In my 34 years of supporting NUFC I have never felt threatened or inferior to SAFC but for the first time in my lifetime I think within the next 5 years they will be the biggest club in the North East.

:lol: dear fucking me